IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

tekken 7 omg. can't wait to get back home today. game looks/runs great on my super old pc somehow (must be the 1060).

BfcViM5.jpg
still got it

NkM6brW.jpg

Edited by juiceciuj

tekken 7 omg. can't wait to get back home today. game looks/runs great on my super old pc somehow (must be the 1060).

BfcViM5.jpg

still got it

NkM6brW.jpg

That's quite a pimped out King you got there!

You're playing on PC? I would have thought you'd go for PS4...

My copy will probably arrive around 7-8 PM tonight, typical of Amazon same-day release deliveries...

Switch Online will be $20 a yr, but they won't start charging til 2018

3E96E53A-845A-4F69-8807-FB0A607C9C50_zps

For what they're offering, it's still too much.

BfcViM5.jpg

still got it

NkM6brW.jpg

My copy will probably arrive around 7-8 PM tonight, typical of Amazon same-day release deliveries...

eh... huge fanboy so i picked up both versions. mainly so i can hit it up on the pc when someone else is using the ps4. my bestbuy preorder for ps4 won't be here 'til later today so i dove into the steam release

double dipping was a little easier to swallow since i got the pc version for like ~$32 and the ps4 version for ~$42

Tekken 7 looks sweet, but I'm caught up in Injustice 2 at the moment... trying to master 2 fighting games at once would be too much. That said, Injustice 2 is a HUGE improvement over the 1st, The Multiverses, guilds, and customization are pretty cool... But, fuck anyone who uses Black Adam or Dr. Fate, spammy motherfuckers.

Edited by ghOsty

Finally getting around to playing Horizon Zero Dawn. It definitely lives up to the hype.

It's lovely. A shame it felt kinda short... 100% isn't massively difficult and after that there isn't much reason to pick it up again.

Hey speaking of which...

I've concluded that Crawl is the only game I really enjoy on PS4. I'm not a console player it seems.

try HZD my man, great setting and fab open world gameplay

Finally getting around to playing Horizon Zero Dawn. It definitely lives up to the hype.

It's lovely. A shame it felt kinda short... 100% isn't massively difficult and after that there isn't much reason to pick it up again.

Hey speaking of which...

I've concluded that Crawl is the only game I really enjoy on PS4. I'm not a console player it seems.

try HZD my man, great setting and fab open world gameplay

Thanks, I've been eyeing it. I bought a number of games and I play so few of them, so I'm reluctant to buy anything over $30 now. But I hear great things about HZD, I might give it a go when I have the opportunity.

BfcViM5.jpg

still got it

NkM6brW.jpg

eh... huge fanboy so i picked up both versions. mainly so i can hit it up on the pc when someone else is using the ps4. my bestbuy preorder for ps4 won't be here 'til later today so i dove into the steam release

double dipping was a little easier to swallow since i got the pc version for like ~$32 and the ps4 version for ~$42

Yeah, I saw you were online on PS4 and I was like WTF?

T7 is soo much fun! Love the new characters - I think Katarina is my new main. Legs for days - dat reach tho!

BfcViM5.jpg

still got it

NkM6brW.jpg

Yeah, I saw you were online on PS4 and I was like WTF?

T7 is soo much fun! Love the new characters - I think Katarina is my new main. Legs for days - dat reach tho!

beat the main story on steam. and blowing through it on hard on ps4. went to a tournament on saturday. did pretty good in casuals either winning or going pretty even with opponents. of course that amounted to an 0-2 tourney standing. had to fight speedkicks' hwoarang in the first round and he's arguably one of the best in the country/world. whole thing was over in a matter of seconds. second match was much more even against a jack player but still no bueno. got a decent spot of time to grind out before the next tourney in august tho. lemme know if you need to get drillt on psn ;)

Edited by juiceciuj

I'm interested in t7, but always had a hard time getting into the tekken games. I know they're highly technical and usually look great. I just always found the controls to not be so intuitive, compared to like MKX or the street fighter series. 

I think I might grab T7 though, I might wait for some patching on the PS4 like Jelly just said.

I'm interested in t7, but always had a hard time getting into the tekken games. I know they're highly technical and usually look great. I just always found the controls to not be so intuitive, compared to like MKX or the street fighter series. 

I think I might grab T7 though, I might wait for some patching on the PS4 like Jelly just said.

no better time to get into it than now, lots of new people playing

yeah so it seems really solid online on pc. ranked matches on ps4 are basically impossible to get into right now. tournaments are working fine though. i played like 6 single elimination tournaments last nite on ps4. the only problem is that, when you beat the host, they will probably leave and disband the entire thing. i wasted about 40 minutes working my way up to grand finals in two separate tournaments where i was one hit away from winning and then the thing was just suddenly disbanded. so if you're wanting to do tournaments i would suggest hosting your own and don't be a dick if you lose. watch the other people play and you might learn something. 

i'm sure it's because i've been playing tekken for so long but it by far seems the most intuitive control interface to me. to each their own i guess =\

I'm buying Dirt 4 on Friday, because Gran Turismo: Sport can't be arsed coming out any time soon apparently.

buy tekken instead.

Anyone buying FIFA 18?

no. so buy tekken instead 

Apparently Tekken has VR mode, although it just sounds like a side view where you control your fighter. Not sure if that would be any good but I was pleasantly surprised at how awesome 3rd person platformers are in VR and assume this would be like sitting ringside at a fight between my dudes Yoshimitsu and King. Might need to buy another game...fuck. 

Still playing F13 a lot, so fucking fun. If any of you have PS4 and wind up getting it later (I would wait for a sale and some patchwork) shoot me a pm. I want to see Jason killed in game at least once (the real way, no compliance), but it's gonna take some serious skills and teamwork to put that bitch down. 

friday-the-13th.gif

Horizon, is probably my GOTY nominee so far, combat is fun as hell and the story was great. I didn't feel it was too short or too long, I'll definitely do another playthrough sometime.

Anyone buying FIFA 18?

Likely checking the demo would be enough for me, but FIFA17 was the best one in years for sure. Somewhere in mid 00s i tried Pro Evolution Soccer and that was a revelation at the time in terms of simulation, never looked back at FIFA until recent years where both games had serious rigidness in game style (i mostly play on the hardest level vs computer, it becomes very railway experience). The latest one is finally playable.

Finally beat Prey last night, after putting in over 35 hours. Was kinda thrown off by the ending, but it turns out the fate of Earth remains the same no matter what you do. The only thing that changes depending on your actions are the attitudes of the main characters towards the player at the end, and what relationship is ultimately decided between the Typhon and humankind.

The similarity to System Shock 2 is no coincidence. There's even an in-game reference to Looking Glass Studios. The one thing I've experienced in this though that I haven't previously in FPS games is the zero gravity environments, and the fact that you can drift around in outer space. Actually a handy way to get directly from one section of the Talos I station to the other from the outside, and you don't have to worry about running out of O2.

And I consider it relevant to WATMM because it was made by the same company that made Dishonored, which got way hyped here in late 2012. Also, there is docking involved.