IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Sony today announced they were releasing their games on PC also. Seems the game companies want to open up the market. Wonder if we will ever see Sony or Microsoft release similar apps for rival consoles? Could happen, then it wouldn't matter which hardware you bought, standardise the games market like film and music. 

All I know is that a developer said it was comparable to a good computer with a 1070gtx, which made me even more interested in it

Some people have been moaning about the price, I don't think Scorpio is aimed at these people. Some people are happy spending $500 on a new graphics card which is the same cost as a whole console capable of 4k gaming. Gonna be interesting. I haven't bought into this gen yet, too many FPS and as I am slightly older now, gaming is not the same, when I could be out walking, drinking tea, eating carrot cake or reading. I've got a capable laptop that can play games but yet to try it out fully. 

Sony today announced they were releasing their games on PC also. Seems the game companies want to open up the market. Wonder if we will ever see Sony or Microsoft release similar apps for rival consoles? Could happen, then it wouldn't matter which hardware you bought, standardise the games market like film and music. 

where did you see this?

where did you see this?
http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/06/playstation-now-lets-you-play-ps4-games-on-your-pc-6760682/

anyone have any recommendations for vita games?

a mate is playing Persona 4 on his vita. put fucking hours into it.

vita exclusive? not really. but it was a great portable for playing indies that ended up on ps3/steam. both of the olli olli games were really fun. rogue legacy. shovel knight. it's a really great platform for old school 2d gaming. i'm sure there's tonnes i'm forgetting but i'd have to dig it out and boot it up to see what all i've got on there.

thx! I ended up sayin' f'it and just replayed Dragon's Crown. Found out Odin's Sphere is avail on vita, had no idea. Should have gotten that.

Subnautica - ocean survival/sandbox game. Pretty fab, if slightly tedious to track down certain resources. Not recommended if you are in any way terrified of the deep sea.

oh and tekken 7 has been updated on ps4 to allow for endless rematches in ranked. which is awesome. way more games way quicker. pc update adding the same feature is due imminently. they're also adding tekken bowl as dlc next month

i dunno wtf is up with the trailer tho...

not really as excited for nino2 now that there's no monster hunting feature and instead those weird pikmin things. will have to see more gameplay tho

NEO·GEO classic game Samurai Shodown (Spirits) V Special coming out for PS4/Vita - supposedly will remove the censorship the original release was plagued with.