IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Decided to try Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath on Android. The original game came out in early 2005 apparently. But it's nice to be able to play it anywhere on my phone.

Pretty fun, and solid voice acting. Though I'm not sure if any of the characters from the older Oddworld games with Abe will show up or not. I guess the only thing they have in common really is taking place in the same game universe.

dead cells

best roguelike ive played, satisfying combat, might be a touch too easy

HEY! I thought about you the other day!

Hi Squee <3

Just a PSA for anyone that may be interested in xbox 360 games.. I've been browsing amazon warehouse deals and bought Bayonetta, Metal Gear  HD Collection, Zone of the Enders HD Collection, and Vanquish for a grand total of 35 dollars. 360 games are crazy cheap right now if you feel like stocking up before the prices start climbing 5 years from now. 

Splatoon 2 is so much fun! Missed the first one, so enjoying this. My bootleg Amiibo cards came in handy as well, lol

the first one i really loved, it will be interesting to see how this one holds up, gonna buy it soon.

how's the music?

My brother just got me a Retropie. Any recommendations for wireless controllers?

if you have a ds3 or ds4 lying around i'd try one of those. i think if it's a pi3 w/built in bt those are supposed to work pretty well with the newest versions of retropie on pi3

Splatoon 2 is so much fun! Missed the first one, so enjoying this. My bootleg Amiibo cards came in handy as well, lol

the first one i really loved, it will be interesting to see how this one holds up, gonna buy it soon.

how's the music?

It's all over the place, some j-pop, some j-rock, some weird squid language singing, but damn it's so fully realized as a world, Nintendo has established what I'm sure is their next long running franchise (and the Youtube Splatoon anime series starts August 12, kinda like Pokemon Origins I believe).  

BTW, what happened to Bitroast?  He deleted his watmm account, and disappeared from Switch.   Am I the only Switch owner left here, and by default once again the Nintendo evangelist?  Also trying to secure an SNES Classic pre-order today, so I guess the answer is yes, lol.

I still have one achievement left, a 5 win streak with a different character each time. I keep on forgetting which characters I've already done. 

how's the music?

It's all over the place, some j-pop, some j-rock, some weird squid language singing, but damn it's so fully realized as a world, Nintendo has established what I'm sure is their next long running franchise (and the Youtube Splatoon anime series starts August 12, kinda like Pokemon Origins I believe).

BTW, what happened to Bitroast? He deleted his watmm account, and disappeared from Switch. Am I the only Switch owner left here, and by default once again the Nintendo evangelist? Also trying to secure an SNES Classic pre-order today, so I guess the answer is yes, lol.

I have a switch but don't have Splatoon. Next purchase is Zelda DLC and Overcooked

Started playing What Remains of Edith Finch and I REALLY like it so far!

That game is a real trip! Very well designed and voice acted. So so morbid though.

Cool, gonna pick up Namco Museum (again) on Switch eShop this Friday.

Thought Overcooked was out when I went to buy it last night (it wasn't). Bought Gonner instead.

It's pretty intense! Not usually a fan of roguelikes but this one has me coming back

Cool, gonna pick up Namco Museum (again) on Switch eShop this Friday.

Thought Overcooked was out when I went to buy it last night (it wasn't). Bought Gonner instead.

It's pretty intense! Not usually a fan of roguelikes but this one has me coming back

I'm curious to see how Pac-Man Vs. will work on Switch, in handheld mode each person could use their own Switch, but how it works in TV mode is anyone's guess.

Infinite Mini Golf is also supposed to get released soon, that one looks cool, and I love me some golf games.

tried the destiny 2 beta (ps4)

meh

frame rate in multiplayer is still a poxy ~30fps which just feels shite compared to overwatch/titanfall

the single player seems like it'll be more of the same