IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Picked up Gravity Rush 2 and The Surge on sale, probably won't play them for a year, but hey, cheap games.

:cisfor:

that's the spirit, got a bunch of shit from Humble Monthly Bundles I know I'm not going to touch in forever

Statik on psvr. I wish it was a bit longer, other than that it's very nice!

Picked up Gravity Rush 2 and The Surge on sale, probably won't play them for a year, but hey, cheap games.

:cisfor:

that's the spirit, got a bunch of shit from Humble Monthly Bundles I know I'm not going to touch in forever

ya i need to cancel that sub. i did get hyper light drifter and something else cool but i know i probably won't play it for a year or more =\

Statik on psvr. I wish it was a bit longer, other than that it's very nice!

How long was it? was considering grabbing it but wanted to wait for a sale. Also, have you played super hot yet? I heard that's supposed to be fun as hell.

I think I spent less than three hours on it, hard to tell... There's only 12 boxes or so to solve and a little bit of additional "stuff". It's on sale at the moment!

Edit: @Hail Sagan

Haven't played Super Hot yet, waiting for a price drop!

Edited by Gocab

Haven't played Super Hot yet, waiting for a price drop!

SUPER...HOT...SUPER...HOT...SUPER...HOT...

Amazing game. Wasn't it made by someone from WATMM?

Pac-Man Vs. is so much fun, only one person needs to own the game and the rest get a free download. We did shots on every loss and it was funny to say the least. Drinking + video games FTW

Earned ending E for NieR: Automata. Great game! Now to get the joke endings and debate getting the DLC.

I really want to play this. I only recently found out it's a PlatinumGames joint.

I preordered Starcraft Remastered and finally bought the Protoss expansion of Starcraft 2. Who knows if I'll ever have time to play either. Definitely more excited for the former, but whatever. Void can't be worse than Kerrigan flying off into the sunset at the end of the Zerg campaign... right?

Waiting to go home tonight to finally put my hands on my freshly acquired Nintendo Switch !!! Bought the Splatoon 2 bundle, can't wait to try this. Will definitely grab Breath of the Wild today, and might get other games within a few days (don't know whether I should buy Arms or Mario Kart DX, if some people here played one of those games please let me know !)

Playing Fallout New Vegas again. 

Absolute fantastic game. Love every minute of it. 

And who knows maybe I'll finish the main quest this time. 

(probably not though, too much other awesome shtuff to do in the wasteland)

See y'all in 'bout a month when I lurk out o' ma vault 'gain. 

header.jpg?t=1497935246

Earned ending E for NieR: Automata. Great game! Now to get the joke endings and debate getting the DLC.

I really want to play this. I only recently found out it's a PlatinumGames joint.

Its worth every penny. I bought the DLC but haven't been through it yet. I'm actually out of the country and having Neir withdrawls.

It's definitely worth it. If you play it on PC, make sure you install the FAR patch and mess with some settings (the GL light settings mainly), otherwise the game is a stuttering mess.