IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I see, that was sort of the impression I had on the weapons. And thanks for that description, that's a bit more detailed and indicative of the player experience than what I was hearing in most or all reviews. Definitely sounds like it could be up my alley  :biggrin:

W2yJMjf.png

whoa! what kind of asshole move is this?

I don't find it that much of a dick move? 

Except for this:

"WARNING: Use of this reproduction game cartridge (the “Product”) on the SNES gaming hardware may cause the SNES console to overheat or catch fire. The SNES hardware is deemed a vintage collectible, so please exercise extreme caution when using the Product and make sure there is fire extinguishment equipment nearby. Use of the Product is at the sole risk of the user. "

yeah, and for $100. couldn't they have made it $20 since it's most likely to set your house on fire?

Everybody's Golf on PS4... it's another Hot Shots Golf, basically. Don't like the new Mii-esque character models. Can't figure out what took them so long to make this game.

BUT

It's Everybody's Golf, and is fun as hell.

Everybody's Golf on PS4... it's another Hot Shots Golf, basically. Don't like the new Mii-esque character models. Can't figure out what took them so long to make this game.

BUT

finally dried off, eh?

Except for this:

"WARNING: Use of this reproduction game cartridge (the “Product”) on the SNES gaming hardware may cause the SNES console to overheat or catch fire. The SNES hardware is deemed a vintage collectible, so please exercise extreme caution when using the Product and make sure there is fire extinguishment equipment nearby. Use of the Product is at the sole risk of the user. "

yeah, and for $100. couldn't they have made it $20 since it's most likely to set your house on fire?

lol for setting your house on fire it should be free I suppose.

Except for this:

lol for setting your house on fire it should be free I suppose.

bring back the StephenG alias.

BUT

finally dried off, eh?

Never got wet, actually - where we live, we didn't get any flooding - some pooling of water, main exterior roads a bit inundated (but not passable), but came out of it unscathed. Very lucky compared to most.

grim dawn is good then? im looking for something after thoroughly enjoying divinity:original sin.

it's a lot like Diablo 2. much less story/RPG than original sin (great game indeed), though the story that is there works well imo

Edited by luke viia

Hyper Light Drifter - Just started but fun so far. I love the artstyle and the muted soundtrack/sfx. Combat is quite slick too. Though I'm slightly overwhelmed by the open world.

"I should really make more room for more productive self-developing type activities in my life"

*5 mins later sees Witcher sales on Steam*

hurk ain't this the truth

Hyper Light Drifter - Just started but fun so far. I love the artstyle and the muted soundtrack/sfx. Combat is quite slick too. Though I'm slightly overwhelmed by the open world.

HLD is pretty dope. Two things I'd recommend; 1: Start in the Eastern Region, then work your way counter-clockwise for the rest of the game after defeating the first boss. And 2: Use a controller (if on PC).

HLD is pretty dope. Two things I'd recommend; 1: Start in the Eastern Region, then work your way counter-clockwise for the rest of the game after defeating the first boss. And 2: Use a controller (if on PC).

Cheers, ended up inadvertently doing that anyway! Got to the first boss but he's spanking me hard, I think I'll need to buy some of the upgrades.

Destiny 2 servers are apparently live now...

you can only play if you have a physical copy, digital orders are locked until around midnight in your timezone.

after like 10 years i finally beat twilight princess. trying to beat castlevania 3 dracula's curse but fuck that game's hard

tekken7 is still amazing but the bowling was a pretty big letdown. took almost all of the humor from the original bowling =\

after like 10 years i finally beat twilight princess. trying to beat castlevania 3 dracula's curse but fuck that game's hard

tekken7 is still amazing but the bowling was a pretty big letdown. took almost all of the humor from the original bowling =\

Twilight Princess > Skyward Sword imho

i enjoyed ss a lot more but neither nearly as much as windwaker. gonna take a break with it for a bit before diving into botw though (i own the switch cart but no switch so it's not like i could play it currently even if i wanted to =\)

Did u see HLD is a fighter in the new generic Smash Bros