IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I agree, Allah isn't in it and Jesus isn't a god.

Moses too I see, and Guan Gong, wasn't he a general or some shit? learn2religion moran

K. Guan Gong is apparently a legit god. Sorry developers.

Edited by Gocab

I agree, Allah isn't in it and Jesus isn't a god.

Moses too I see, and Guan Gong, wasn't he a general or some shit? learn2religion moran

K. Guan Gong is apparently a legit god. Sorry developers.

Don't Catholics see the Father, Son & Holy Ghost as one deity?  But yeah, don't mess with de Jesus.

Lol that's amazing. Based on the trailer every player should pick Jesus though? Will make multiplayer pretty boring if everyone plays Jesus.

And Buddha isn't really a god but I guess for the sake of a video game, sure?

But also yeah according to Catholicism Jesus is God. He's also a man, but is also wholly God. The trinity of God/Jesus/Holy Spirit is defined as all of them being one and the same but operationally different. It doesn't make much sense but that's the spiritual mystery of it.

At least on a news outlet that gets streamed on military bases and retirement homes by default.

I saw a thing online years ago about Mario being some kind of Stalinist conspiracy.

So I finished >Observer_ and mostly loved it, although I wish it was bigger in scope, dingy apartment blocks are nice and all, but I'd love to see more of the city.

I finished Hellblade as well, which I also really liked, but the shit tune they started up when the credits rolled certainly ruined the mood. There is also some rather puzzling and unfortunate use of FMV here and there.

Recently started playing Disgaea 5 on Switch...Never thought I'd be that much into a japanese tactical RPG but it's really great !

Binding of Isaac has also been released on Switch in Europe (finally !), not quite sure whether or not I should throw another 40€ into it tho !

Edited by StocKo

Currently playing Prey 2017 and Pillars of Eternity (oldschool baldurs gate DnD type of game, it's awesome). 

Did some minor overclocking on the pc this weekend, can't believe I'm getting 4.96ghz stable with air cooling. lol. Jacked up the video card about 15% as well, with only 2C increase in avg temperature under load.

amazeballs.

I'm currently on my second Prey '17 playthrough as well. Still feels like a System Shock game, which ain't a bad thing. Only it's more open world station, and you can pick up a bunch of side quests.

Just remember that that toy crossbow isn't completely useless.

I'm currently on my second Prey '17 playthrough as well. Still feels like a System Shock game, which ain't a bad thing. Only it's more open world station, and you can pick up a bunch of side quests.

so far Prey is AWESOME. Few things. It's difficult as fuck in some parts, I'm on nightmare setting and you basically die in one shot if you're not playing smart. Have to utilize surroundings (exploding cannisters, turrets etc) as much as possible. Graphics, why does it kind of look like Bioshock Infinite to me? Any of the development team the same? Or am I out to lunch there? I just finished Deus Ex MD and DOOM2016, so enjoying the relatively less linear playstyle of this. 

I never played system shock, but this is def nothing like Prey so I'm really surprised they branded it a Prey game. Any idea why?

I play a ton of shooters, and so far this is a solid 9/10 for me.

so far Prey is AWESOME. Few things. It's difficult as fuck in some parts, I'm on nightmare setting and you basically die in one shot if you're not playing smart. Have to utilize surroundings (exploding cannisters, turrets etc) as much as possible. Graphics, why does it kind of look like Bioshock Infinite to me? Any of the development team the same? Or am I out to lunch there? I just finished Deus Ex MD and DOOM2016, so enjoying the relatively less linear playstyle of this. 

I never played system shock, but this is def nothing like Prey so I'm really surprised they branded it a Prey game. Any idea why?

I play a ton of shooters, and so far this is a solid 9/10 for me.

I understand there was a Prey from 2006, but I've never actually played that one. All I'm certain of is that the System Shock influence is plain as day, if you've ever played the first or second game.

Prey 2017 was developed by Arkane Studios; the same devs behind Dishonored. Not sure if any former members from Irrational Games transferred over to Arkane or not. Irrational were also the devs for System Shock 2 back in the late 90s. And you probably noticed that "Looking Glass" video playback thing in the game. As it so happens, the team behind System Shock 1 (from 1994) were known as Through The Looking Glass. Pretty sure that nod was a dead giveaway.

But yeah, as a fan of System Shock I feel at home with the new Prey. Weapons feel kind of limited, but in the same respect maybe you don't actually need a lot of weapons. I get crazy OCD when it comes to the Recyclers and Fabricators tho...lol

ohhhhh yes! i'm all over this. new 2d worms game coming to the switch  :music:  early purchase no brainer.

Yeah saw that as well ! The Switch seems like the perfect device for a Worms game btw.

There's so much good stuff coming on that console before year's end...Haters will probably say there's almost only reissues planned but that's a load of them nonetheless. And mostly good games.

I can't wait for Axiom Verge, Stardew Valley and Lumo to come out for instance !