IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I'm afraid if I ever get into another Skyrim playthrough that I would get sucked into a gaming black hole like last time. It took me literally two months then, even when I had like two weeks of vacation.

TBH I didn't bother a whole lot with magic the first time. As long as you've got a couple of Destruction spells, Daedric armor and sword, and an enhanced Dwarven crossbow, you can pretty much fuck any shit up. Also the skill leveling system made more sense than the one in Fallout 4, because you have to actually practice it in order to hone it.

Edited by ambermonk

I'm afraid if I ever get into another Skyrim playthrough that I would get sucked into a gaming black hole like last time. It took me literally two months then, even when I had like two weeks of vacation.

TBH I didn't bother a whole lot with magic the first time. As long as you've got a couple of Destruction spells, Daedric armor and sword, and an enhanced Dwarven crossbow, you can pretty much fuck any shit up. Also the skill leveling system made more sense than the one in Fallout 4, because you have to actually practice it in order to hone it.

i tried skyrim again recently with all the mods and stuff, realised after 5 hours that its such a bad rpg. its just 200, scattered, completely seperate quests. absolutely nothing you do affects any other part of the game. its huge and completely shallow.

i tried skyrim again recently with all the mods and stuff, realised after 5 hours that its such a bad rpg. its just 200, scattered, completely seperate quests. absolutely nothing you do affects any other part of the game. its huge and completely shallow.

I mean you're not wrong but it's still addicting

I just wish that I had the time/energy to really get myself into another Oblivion playthrough, I still remember a ton of specific quests from that game while Skyrim's all kind of blend together

XCOM WoTC on ps4. I hadn't experienced any of the problems others supposedly were until recently. Now I have had 3 crashes in 2 days. God damn, this game might be my favorite ever if it just WORKED GOOD

XCOM WoTC on ps4. I hadn't experienced any of the problems others supposedly were until recently. Now I have had 3 crashes in 2 days. God damn, this game might be my favorite ever if it just WORKED GOOD

Really? Haven't had any crashing issues on my end, at least on PC. Took me about two weeks to find out what kept erasing my saves tho.

My latest mission was a Supply Raid. I was thinking that it would just be as simple as securing the goods and flatlining anything that tries to stop you. Wrong.

The Chosen Assassin appears, then ADVENT snags two of the supply crates, and then a horde of Lost appears, and Central's like "uuhhh better get the rest of 'em before they're gone." Give me a break.

At least Retaliation missions have been improved. Some civilians actually fight back against ADVENT now, which is nice.

chapter 2 of MGSV is kinda dumb. they should have just added a few more story missions to wrap the story up in chapter 1 and then had the extreme mode missions as post-game content.

i brought Hitman and Yakuza 0 so i'll pick one of those up after i finish MGS.

Edited by QQQ

Can't decide on buying Pokken Tournament.  Been playing the demo, and the over the top attacks are cool, just not sure it's worth $60.

It's not. Unless you can get it on a preorder discount (like Amazon), I wouldn't pay full price for it. The Wii U version's novelty wore off pretty quickly.

i'd say it's worth it. i haven't played the Switch version but the original had me hooked for a long time.

i wouldn't say it's a novelty game at all. it was actually a well made and original fighter and one of the funnest i've played to be honest. i'm annoyed that they never released the new fighters for Wii U though.

Edited by QQQ

yeah my buddy bought me pubg. gotten top 10 a couple of times in solo and we won one game of squad (but we were basically decoys at the end and our two rando teammates saved the game for us who were clearly far more experienced).

getting a much better grip on the game tho. it's a lot of fun and would be really good with a dedicated squad i'm sure.

played a game with my bud and two randos last nite. made it really far. then in a scramble there was a bit of friendly fire and rando teammate killed me on purpose. my bud died but we decided to spectate the two remaining randos. they grab a jeep and accidentally plummet into the middle of the ocean and start getting killed by the shield. then these two chads just start screaming at each other calling each other ns. "you fuckin' n." "i'm not an n! i'll never be a nyou're an n." and on and on as if it was the worst possible insult one could comprehend. was pretty scary/sad

anyways china number one

luckily, most of the people that've chatted have been real civil, good players trying to help/win. offering health when i didn't have any/mic "look up if you need a medkit" "got an extra 4x scope" etc.