IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

im up for divinity co-op. steam is ngpcock

although steam keeps installing an update that completely breaks my traktor sound card. its starting to infuriate me. the only way to fix it is to use windows 10 to return to an earlier backup point. 

I have a GTX770 as well and I reached that point a while ago. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided drops to like 10-20 fps in some parts of Prague.

I was salivating over the new Coffee Lake specs just yesterday but it's still a bit too soon for another build. need to squeeze more time out of this one.

that looks awesome. im starting to get to the unfortunate point where im never completely sure how brand new stuff will run on my aging system, a gtx770. 

Well if it's any help, the GTX760 was faster than my GTX Titan (original Titan, not one of the twenty versions that have come along since then).

And my GTX Titan manages to play the game at 2560x1600 with everything at very high and at lovely nice framerates (definitely above 50 fps, haven't bothered actually checking).

Ruiner is great

color me intrigued :o

was playing it for a couple of hours last night, only had to stop because it was 5am and I had to get some sleep for work.

frequent points of criticism seem to controls and difficulty... the latter is deffo a plus in my book tho :) what do you think?

Played the Switch port of the original Arcade Mario Bros at lunch, you have to relearn how to jump, i.e. must be traveling in either direction before you can jump.  That's how it was pre-SMB, also it has no online multiplayer, that would have kicked ass  :sad:

I'm absolutely terrible at Mario Bros ... never mastered the odd momentum mechanics.

It's the exact same game they put on the NES Mini right ? I used to play the Mario Bros remake they put on the Super Mario World GBA cartridge and it was great but the NES Mini one was just painful to play imho.

There's plenty of games coming to Switch it's just great. Can't wait for Stardew Valley and Axiom Verge to drop !

I'm absolutely terrible at Mario Bros ... never mastered the odd momentum mechanics.

It's the exact same game they put on the NES Mini right ? I used to play the Mario Bros remake they put on the Super Mario World GBA cartridge and it was great but the NES Mini one was just painful to play imho.

There's plenty of games coming to Switch it's just great. Can't wait for Stardew Valley and Axiom Verge to drop !

That was the NES port, whereas this is a straight port of the arcade board, so it looks slightly tweaked. It's still hard as balls to control, but great for local multiplayer.

It's the exact same game they put on the NES Mini right ?

I imagine so ... the one that looks like this anyway:

maxresdefault.jpg

Ruiner is great

color me intrigued :o

was playing it for a couple of hours last night, only had to stop because it was 5am and I had to get some sleep for work.

frequent points of criticism seem to controls and difficulty... the latter is deffo a plus in my book tho :) what do you think?

It definitely needs the ability to rebind controls (I can't believe an indie developer is putting out a game in 2017 without the ability to rebind controls, that's just fucking crazy).

I am finding I'm hitting a brick wall at the moment, so yeah it's a bit difficult.

So glad I didn't enable Ironman Mode on XCOM 2: WotC, having lost faction members on missions more than once. And with the Avatar Project progress squares being enough of a concern, now you gotta worry about that Chosen assassin bitch gaining enough knowledge to find your Avenger. I can't wait to put her down for good.

Might check out Ruiner after I'm done with WotC, between now and when the new Wolfenstein drops...