IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Mummy_Demastered_HD_artwork.jpg

The Mummy Demastered is getting some really good reviews, and is not only a tribute to SNES era Metroidvania games, but has some inventive mechanics as well. For instance, when your character dies, he becomes a zombie, and is marked on the map so you can face off with him, and get your gear back.  Very tempted to play this, so will probly download it tomorrow.  It is $20 however, which for a game based on a shit movie is a little steep IMO.

that dying and turning to a Zombie you can face off against thing has already been done in Zombie U. it was pretty cool though.

that AC game actually looks pretty fully fleshed for a mobile game.

Nintendo to finally announce news about the Animal Crossing mobile game this Wednesday.

NeoGAF forum is down due to allegations of sexual assault against forum admin.

My AC playing days ended with the DS, but I'm sure it will sell shitloads on mobile.

Well, unless you are impatient and want to pay for stuff to craft with... the new AC game is free, and you can earn in-game currency, so no need to spend real money.

The Mummy Demastered is getting some really good reviews, and is not only a tribute to SNES era Metroidvania games, but has some inventive mechanics as well. For instance, when your character dies, he becomes a zombie, and is marked on the map so you can face off with him, and get your gear back.  Very tempted to play this, so will probly download it tomorrow.  It is $20 however, which for a game based on a shit movie is a little steep IMO.

i have a feeling this was a game already in development that got a mild rebranding and some funding from the movie studio. it looks like it has almost nothing to do with that movie. really want to play this and dead cells but i know i'm not gonna stop playing t7 and pubg anytime soon so i'll wait for them to be cheaper

i have a feeling this was a game already in development that got a mild rebranding and some funding from the movie studio. it looks like it has almost nothing to do with that movie. really want to play this and dead cells but i know i'm not gonna stop playing t7 and pubg anytime soon so i'll wait for them to be cheaper

It's sort of how they would take a non-movie NES game, change a few sprites, and viola! You'd have the latest SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER: THE GAME.

It's sort of how they would take a non-movie NES game, change a few sprites, and viola! You'd have the latest SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER: THE GAME.

And viola!

my-viola.jpg

The Mummy Demastered is getting some really good reviews, and is not only a tribute to SNES era Metroidvania games, but has some inventive mechanics as well. For instance, when your character dies, he becomes a zombie, and is marked on the map so you can face off with him, and get your gear back. Very tempted to play this, so will probly download it tomorrow. It is $20 however, which for a game based on a shit movie is a little steep IMO.

Article on the game's development process:

https://gonintendo.com/stories/293877-wayforward-on-the-mummy-demastered-s-development-process-why-it

Coming to Switch for Halloween, developed by a husband and wife team that worked on Bioshock games and Dead Space:

Also has a filter that emulates PS1 era games:

There is a "Silent Night" mode as well, which excises the blind female's narration, and only uses audible reactions like gasps, screams, etc.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/perceptiongame/perception-3

Ridiculously late to the Soulsborne party but I got DS2 for PC earlier this year to see what the fuss was about and fell in love.  Bought a PS4 with Bloodborne, DS3, & DS2:SOTFS and now these are pretty much the only games I'm going to play for the next 5 years.  I'm hoping the original gets a remaster because it doesn't work on my PC.

It's really sweet, having your HD games wherever you go. If they can just improve online, and figure out their retro games model, it will be a classic console. Again the person next to me on my flight this weekend had a Switch, it's really cool bonding with strangers over gaming. A little Mario Kart and Splatoon 2 multiplayer made the time fly by. Plus a few vodkas.

Ridiculously late to the Soulsborne party but I got DS2 for PC earlier this year to see what the fuss was about and fell in love.  Bought a PS4 with Bloodborne, DS3, & DS2:SOTFS and now these are pretty much the only games I'm going to play for the next 5 years.  I'm hoping the original gets a remaster because it doesn't work on my PC.

"DSFIX" might cure your DARK SOULS 1 problems on pc,it helped me out,i,ve now modded my copy to death with nexus mod manager(where you can find dsfix)DarkSouls_Praise_the_sun_250x400.jpg   you,re welcome!!!

Edited by sunshine recorder

Hmmm... thanks!  I already got a refund on Steam but maybe when I've beaten all the others and get hungry for more I'll try rebuying it with that.

Really just hoping they'll do a Scholar-like rerelease though!  PS4 is way better than my computer.

Hmmm... thanks!  I already got a refund on Steam but maybe when I've beaten all the others and get hungry for more I'll try rebuying it with that.

Really just hoping they'll do a Scholar-like rerelease though!  PS4 is way better than my computer.

Just save your money and buy a PS3 and DS1 for it so you can also buy Demon's Souls :)

It's really sweet, having your HD games wherever you go. If they can just improve online, and figure out their retro games model, it will be a classic console. Again the person next to me on my flight this weekend had a Switch, it's really cool bonding with strangers over gaming. A little Mario Kart and Splatoon 2 multiplayer made the time fly by. Plus a few vodkas.

Just bought one with paypal credit (what is wrong with me) and my local game store had Mario in early. sheeeit

Just save your money and buy a PS3 and DS1 for it so you can also buy Demon's Souls :)

Or save even more money and get a PS3 emulator and run Demon's Souls in 4K:

Just bought one with paypal credit (what is wrong with me) and my local game store had Mario in early. sheeeit

As long as you pay it off in 6 months, PP Credit is a great way to get stuff. Just take the purchase amount, / 6, and pay that every month.