IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Ruiner crashed just as I was about to finish a game in the new speedrun mode. last fight! bah.

edit: also I'm getting audio stuttering since the new update.

Edited by usagi

Edited because due to energy restraints I took a bit too avant-garde an approach to deflating what I thought was a malicious cyberbullying attack

Edited by Pipenik

Picked up Premium for Battlefield 1. It's so good.

I'm trying to resist this as I know it will suck my life away but I'm really struggling.

I haven't touched BF since 2 but I'm really enjoying, same with the pass (Although I wish the Russia maps had a little bit of visual variety, they're all just snowy fields to get sniped on really).

in what world does that even look like a pigeon?

what the corner of my eye makes of it:

ItmbKXR.png

Well done. I know this is probably too trivial to dwell on for more than a couple of posts but I'm still pretty mindblown by this unexpected development. That's like the biggest optical illusion of our lifetimes.

ItmbKXR.png

Well done. I know this is probably too trivial to dwell on for more than a couple of posts but I'm still pretty mindblown by this unexpected development. That's like the biggest optical illusion of our lifetimes.

A pigeon...with three legs?

ItmbKXR.png

A pigeon...with three legs?

looking... for its nest

shield bash!

i'm on new game+ atm and i think they readjusted energy consumption on that to make it less spammable, able to confirm?

on the other hand it's still possible to abuse barriers and supply drop all day long... electra / lancer 24/7 ftw... only got S/S+ so far basically just spraying and praying. also never ever running out of energy thanks to gun fever... sure, abilities are supposed to make your life easier, but we're talking pretty much total trivialization here.

imo game needs a thorough balance pass next update...

still fucking awesome, happy to be experiencing it anew.

oh, and

lol