IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Setting up a Retropie for a friend. Stock Pi 3. The customisation of the setup is ridiculous, took me about three hours to get the Amiga setup right. Be good if there was a universal rom database accessible through the front end, it takes a while to get the games transferred over to the Pi using Win SCP. 

Half of you have probably conquered this already, but if you haven't, don't click this, for your own sake.

http://www.decisionproblem.com/paperclips

title.png

lol....

I clicked the link. Why are these things so addictive?

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

takes a while to get the games transferred over to the Pi using Win SCP. 

Are you using ethernet? Should be lightning fast over ethernet

Nope. Just to download the files, then transfer them over. I don't want to flood the Pi with multiples or hundreds of games, just a select few top titles. 

yeah i'm finding a lot of the game frustrating. the menu system is trash, it's way more confusing than it should be. the loading times are the worst i've seen in a game (and there are SO MANY. the game loads initially... press A to continue... another loading screen... once you select a game mode you're treated to TWO different loading screens before you get in a game. there's even a loading screen when QUITTING?? wtf)

the grind for weapons etc is obviously to get people to pay for the items instead

i don't understand why there isn't an option to adjust or at least look at your load outs whilst on the loading screen

that said the game itself is (mostly) pretty good once you get in a match

Edited by QQQ

It was even worse at launch. You had to load the class loadout screens and the weekly medal system could only be accessed in a match. Definitely one of the worst interfaces I've dealt with in recent memory.

But yeah a solid FPS once you hurdle the bullshit. I went to a local games arcade on the weekend that has some mega high-end PCs with PUBG installed, and even at smooth 60 FPS it's still such a janky piece of shit to play.

the loadout screen sometimes has takes time to load (with a loading screen) and sometimes goes straight to it (no loading screen) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

load load load load load

Half of you have probably conquered this already, but if you haven't, don't click this, for your own sake.

title.png

lol....

There are more like this? Fucking Christ I don't want to know about them because I'll never do anything else again.

Currently addicted to Mario Odyssey. It's fun as hell, but I kinda miss the linearity of previous Mario games.

Incidentally, my friend is apparently being followed on Instagram along with only 17 other people by the guy that does Mario's voice . It's kinda hilarious, kinda creepy.

post-5241-0-81585600-1511837002_thumb.png

post-5241-0-51737200-1511837030_thumb.png

Edited by Frank Poole

got pulled back into breath of the wild after a long hiatus

I finished the houseowners quest last night, cool to have a free bed and slots to hang extra gear.

fo sho... but it would have been better if you could customise your house the way you want to

title.png

lol....

There are more like this? Fucking Christ I don't want to know about them because I'll never do anything else again.

Holy shit, evil.

Incidentally, my friend is apparently being followed on Instagram along with only 17 other people by the guy that does Mario's voice . It's kinda hilarious, kinda creepy.

Ha, that's pretty weird. Currently playing the witness again and it's doing my head in.

title.png

lol....

Holy shit, evil.

ffs I didn't need this. I'm already still playing CookieClicker a year after discovering it :((((

Hahahaha!

Charles Martinet seems like the best. Check out his website

http://www.charlesmartinet.com

Click on Actor and Voice-over and lean back... and enjoy.

Holy shit, evil.

ffs I didn't need this. I'm already still playing CookieClicker a year after discovering it :((((

I'm sorry guys.

Though this one didn't take me TOO long. Less than two days, but I was leaving it running part of that...and you can of course replay it and try different things but I didn't feel tempted to.

have you tried a speedrun? I'm finding it quite hard to do it under 60 mins. I'm currently 13th on the leaderboard with 1hr7mins.

nah, gonna finish new game+ first. well, 1 hour does sound hella tight :O... nice :)

OK so turns out my lame ass tactics aren't fit for speedrunning whatsoever XP... barely made the 1.30 on first try... i guess the trick is goin all out kamikaze with overload on bosses n shit, hmm...

but new game+ really turned out rather snoozy til the end, only times you couldn't go 100% braindead is when vampires turned up, those sucked ("huehue") alot harder than before.

kinda critical discepancy, guess there goes my hope for a rebalancing... pretty much impossible tuning skills down to make endgame more engaging when at the same time you're expected to be able to rush through the whole thing within an hour. oh well.

Holy shit, evil.

I'm sorry guys.

Though this one didn't take me TOO long. Less than two days, but I was leaving it running part of that...and you can of course replay it and try different things but I didn't feel tempted to.

PAPERCLIPS MENG NEED TO MAKE MORE PAPERCLIPS AND SPACE DRONES

:catsob:

I dunno what the hell to play anymore. Not really into games that are too linear, but at the same time I'm not sure about jumping back into the open world Bethesda rabbit hole either.

I've been thinking about Doom mod ideas for a while now, but never modded before.