IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Holy shit, evil.

ffs I didn't need this. I'm already still playing CookieClicker a year after discovering it :((((

I'm sorry guys.

Though this one didn't take me TOO long. Less than two days, but I was leaving it running part of that...and you can of course replay it and try different things but I didn't feel tempted to.

PAPERCLIPS MENG NEED TO MAKE MORE PAPERCLIPS AND SPACE DRONES

:catsob:

30.0 septendecillion  :catbleed:

Did you play Wolfenstein 2?

Yep. Already beat it nearly a month ago, including all of the Überkommander missions. Although I haven't played the Fergus timeline yet. I'm guessing you get the Laserkraftwerk instead of the Dieselkraftwerk if you do.

I dunno what the hell to play anymore. Not really into games that are too linear, but at the same time I'm not sure about jumping back into the open world Bethesda rabbit hole either.

I've been thinking about Doom mod ideas for a while now, but never modded before.

i feel like maybe you would enjoy the shadowrun games?

I dunno what the hell to play anymore. Not really into games that are too linear, but at the same time I'm not sure about jumping back into the open world Bethesda rabbit hole either.

I've been thinking about Doom mod ideas for a while now, but never modded before.

i feel like maybe you would enjoy the shadowrun games?

Already beat Shadowrun Returns on Android. I started Dragonfall right after but let it gather dust for the last three weeks or so. Also got SR: Hong Kong for PC but haven't started it yet. Heard it's good though.

The new Shadowruns kinda feel like Elder Scrolls, Deus Ex, the old Fallouts, and the new XCOMs rolled together.

actually you just get four stiff Germans in red shirts and black ties show up at your door and mime playing instrumentals robotically.

lol. Took me a minute.

ffs I didn't need this. I'm already still playing CookieClicker a year after discovering it :((((

Managed to escape its grip after an addicted 24 months ... recently found out it had a big update and damnit I'm back again.

RE my paperclips progress (I think (hoping!) that's as far as you can go):

DL24NQbX4AEkAfs.jpg

Fucking Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp... 

is that out outside of Australia yet? Couldn't find an apk I trusted anywhere

edit: oh fuck it is YEEEEBOI

Edited by WeAreOceans

I just started XCOM Enemy Within for the first time lol. They sure improved it over Unknown.

I'm starting to think I liked EW more than both its predecessor and XCOM 2. Especially War of the Chosen - they stack the odds so heavily against the player it kills the fun.

Managed to escape its grip after an addicted 24 months ... recently found out it had a big update and damnit I'm back again.

RE my paperclips progress (I think (hoping!) that's as far as you can go):

DL24NQbX4AEkAfs.jpg

Yeah, I think you're right at the end there unless I'm missing something. No more available matter in the universe with which to make paperclips, so... :)

Fucking Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp... 

is that out outside of Australia yet? Couldn't find an apk I trusted anywhere

edit: oh fuck it is YEEEEBOI

BOW TO THE OLD GODS

heh... I'm at 30 septendecillion at the moment.

Yeah I assume that's what I was meant to get but some sexy rounding error must've just caught me a little short

I'm not sure how it works tbh, if it has something to do with value drift? My final number (just finished) is:    

Paperclips: 29,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,900

seems like a whole lot of 9s in both our numbers, can't be a coincidence?

nevermind, just manually made 100 clips with the last 100 bits of wire, I'm at an even 30 septendecillion now. That was strangely addicting. Also introduced me to "Tonto's Expanding Headband". Apparently their beast of a synthesizer is actually here in my city at the national music center.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

nevermind, just manually made 100 clips with the last 100 bits of wire, I'm at an even 30 septendecillion now. That was strangely addicting. Also introduced me to "Tonto's Expanding Headband". Apparently their beast of a synthesizer is actually here in my city at the national music center.

Weird I can't seem to do that, everything seem greyed out. I think I broke it at the end :(

MGS V: Phantom Pain

Been so long since I played any MGS, can't remember any stories or anything really, but pretty impressed with it so far. Haven't quite got the stealth part of it yet, even from far away they seem to know where I am even using a silenced sniper.

Been so long since I played any MGS, can't remember any stories or anything really, but pretty impressed with it so far. Haven't quite got the stealth part of it yet, even from far away they seem to know where I am even using a silenced sniper.

the game gets more fun as you unlock more gadgets/weapons. you aren't given much at the beginning.

the game gets more fun as you unlock more gadgets/weapons. you aren't given much at the beginning.

Yeah that's what I was hoping for, I'm looking forward to investing some time into it. I've never got bored with the series in the past.

I downloaded that when it was free on PSN; still haven't fired it up to play it. Tried to play Ground Zeroes but just couldn't hold my interest.