IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

opus magnum, cuphead, thimbleweed park: all mine mine MINE! merry x-mas mofos!

also: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1246166608

this time it counted, too: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1246166678

B)

everything under 48 minutes is deffo bullsheet imo.

Started Prey (on hard as suggested).

:pedobear:

I was stuck on Ludwig in ng+ for about 6 months and finally gave up.  Had to reroll a new character to enjoy the DLC at normal difficulty.  Also recently a friend & I made fresh characters on Bloodborne and are co-op'ng as much of the game together as is possible.  I'm trying out a bloodtinge build for the first time.  So far it's very fun playing through with someone, plus my friend is way more into the lore than I am so I'm learning tons.

That does sound like fun, I personally love the story/lore in the game, it really makes it for me.

My friend that gave me The Last Of Us for Christmas last year surprised me with Dark Souls 3: The Fire Fades edition yesterday and my quest has begun.

attachicon.gifLothric3.jpg

Just throw your last firebomb at that Tower. Shortcut to the credits.

lol let us know how the progress is going. What sort of character are you running with?

Finally made it past the difficulty wall in Bloodborne I was stuck at.  I'm 3 shortcuts into the Nightmare of Mensis and beat Ludwig in the Old Hunter's DLC.  Now I'm getting my ass handed to me by a group of 4 shadows-of-Yharnam in the upper levels of Mergo's loft.

Glad you made some progress! As for the group of 4 SoY, use the pig/s to kill them for extra bonus points (aka funsies you get nothing extra actually).

Glad you made some progress! As for the group of 4 SoY, use the pig/s to kill them for extra bonus points (aka funsies you get nothing extra actually).

That's a thing you can do?  What... just bait the pigs into trampling the shadows?  Old-school Doom tactics.

(also lol at using pork to destroy soy)

Been playing through Final Fantasy XV lately, I was always a pretty casual FF fan but I'm enjoying this one quite a bit. I watched the Kingsglaive movie before I started to really helped setup the world and immersion (surprisingly decent film as a standalone as well.)  I'm liking the more aggressive active combat compared to the old turn-based style, it's pretty fun.

I should do a fresh run-through of Dark Souls 3 or Bloodborne again sometime soon...

Edited by ghOsty

Contra_III_game_cover.png

how hard is this game? seriously? been playing for about 3 months and i'm only on the 4th(?) stage. wtf? halp!!!

My bro and I played it a bit just before Xmas. But we didn't even make it beyond the second level.

Gotta love games where all the enemies are bullet sponges and you die in one hit.

Contra_III_game_cover.png

how hard is this game? seriously? been playing for about 3 months and i'm only on the 4th(?) stage. wtf? halp!!!

better get used to hard mode, otherwise you won't even get the proper ending ;).

I "beat" Bloodborne, and by "beat" I mean I came home drunk, decided to give the final bosses a try, and chose the wrong dialogue option with Gehrman forcing my save file into NG+.   :wacko:

Not even mad tho, gonna enjoy playing through the game several more times because it may be the best game of the generation.

Also finally started DS3 and am very impressed so far.  Gorgeous game and brings over a bit of the increased speed from BB.

I "beat" Bloodborne, and by "beat" I mean I came home drunk, decided to give the final bosses a try, and chose the wrong dialogue option with Gehrman forcing my save file into NG+.   :wacko:

Not even mad tho, gonna enjoy playing through the game several more times because it may be the best game of the generation.

Also finally started DS3 and am very impressed so far.  Gorgeous game and brings over a bit of the increased speed from BB.

Whoopsie, but yeah, the fun of Soulsbourne games is doing it again with a wildly different build. Getting the Milkweed rune reminded me I need to try a Kos Parasite build. Plus you need all three endings for platinum innit.

treated myself to deus ex :mankind divided,everybodys golf and littlebigplanet 3 on ps4...all great in different ways,deus ex is free on ps plus by the way,so worth it...and i,m also currently stuck on vicar amelia in bloodborne,does insight make the game harder? i,m level 34 with 12 insight and she,s 2 hit killing me,came close to prey slaughtered a few times tho

i dun have mvc yet but i'll fuck you up in tek for sure. prob pick up dbfz 'cause all the cool kids will be playin' that in a few weeks

I'd rather lose to you than to some chump online, but I've never played a Tekken up till now, so you'll ruin me.

You coming back for the SFV update?