IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I beat the final boss in Dark Souls 2 and this is a very good game.

Weakest of the series imo.

Only one I've played (for realsies) besides Bloodborne. Hella worth it imo. Good vidja.

I really disliked DS2, but It's only bad in comparison to the first one. I reckon if you haven't played DS1 first and come with no expectations it's pretty good

I bought a nespi case with some knock off SNES controllers for my raspberry a couple of weeks back, but that's about how crazy I am going to get with my retro gaming.

Edited by Gocab

I jumped straight into DS2, never played the first.

I actually didn't like it, found the battle mechanics repetitive and a little dull. Also didn't find it very rewarding, a little grindy (ironic yes since I play stuff like destiny or diablo etc).

Someone suggested Bloodborne was better I just haven't gotten around to it.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

I actually didn't like it, found the battle mechanics repetitive and a little dull. Also didn't find it very rewarding, a little grindy (ironic yes since I play stuff like destiny or diablo etc).

I felt BB was a pretty good entry point into the series. Healing is faster and movement is snappier, which makes it a lot easier to get into. DS2 is undeniably clunky, even if that's the point (with a heavy armor/shield/melee build at least...)

i'm still so hooked on cod ww2, that i hardly touched the new dragon ball z fighter (wich is delicious)

it's so much fun and addictive like black ops wuz. it's with lootboxes but you can earn everything without paying a penny and when the dlc drops you get the new weapons and a new soldier class without having to buy the dlc :), they did a great job imo.

I felt BB was a pretty good entry point into the series. Healing is faster and movement is snappier, which makes it a lot easier to get into. DS2 is undeniably clunky, even if that's the point (with a heavy armor/shield/melee build at least...)

It's on my list of games to play for sure!

Stuck in persona 5 for now, been a while since i've played a good ole' JRPG. 

3 hours into subnautica, highly recommended. looks great, taps into my mild fear of being stuck in the open ocean, my love for sci-fi, and ambiguous yet engaging story lines.

Edited by messiaen

Only one I've played (for realsies) besides Bloodborne. Hella worth it imo. Good vidja.

I really disliked DS2, but It's only bad in comparison to the first one. I reckon if you haven't played DS1 first and come with no expectations it's pretty good

2 was the last one i played, I loved 1-3, and Bloodborne, but after playing all 3 of those  DS2: SotFS just felt like a steaming pile of shit, I didn't bother finishing, the difficulty felt artificially ramped by just having more enemies everywhere, and the combat just felt off compared to 1 and 3. I absolutely love 3 though and I'm looking forward to the remaster of 1 as I've only finished it once.

Enjoying the hell out of Monster Hunter World lately, but Bazelgeuse can fuck right off, that fucker pops up in high rank at the absolute worst times and just ruins everything.

3 hours into subnautica, highly recommended. looks great, taps into my mild fear of being stuck in the open ocean, my love for sci-fi, and ambiguous yet engaging story lines.

Easily one of the best survival/exploration games out there, highly recommended

2 was the last one i played, I loved 1-3, and Bloodborne, but after playing all 3 of those DS2: SotFS just felt like a steaming pile of shit, I didn't bother finishing, the difficulty felt artificially ramped by just having more enemies everywhere, and the combat just felt off compared to 1 and 3. I absolutely love 3 though and I'm looking forward to the remaster of 1 as I've only finished it once.

Enjoying the hell out of Monster Hunter World lately, but Bazelgeuse can fuck right off, that fucker pops up in high rank at the absolute worst times and just ruins everything.

I wouldn't call DkS2 a steaming pile of shit but it was definitely the weakest entry in the series. My biggest gripe was the changes to combat, mainly the nerf to pivoting attacks. In every other Souls game (including BB), you can pivot attacks in any direction if they follow a roll/backstep. For example, I love dodging then following up with a light attack. The light attack after a dodge can be aimed (pivoted) in any direction (as long as you're unlocked from the target). This led to a lot of options for unlocked play and even created a lot of depth in PvP.

In Dks 2 however, you could only pivot ~45 degrees in each direction from where you're facing as opposed to the complete freedom to aim your attack in any direction offered by all of the other games in the series.

It really chapped my ass.

Edit: Dks 2 and 3 both allow the player to change the way they're facing while locked on. However, my point still stands.

Edited by Frank Poole

Formula Fusion: EMLLJ-BP8DJ-YYK0W redeem on STEAM

https://www.formulafusiongame.com

Backstory.  This is a game from some of the the original Wipeout team and the shut down Studio Liverpool (modern Wipeout devs).  This is the "real" successor to Wipeout I suppose.  Designers Republic are also behind most, (if not all?) of the look and design.  Really good game, not perfect.  Not a surprise that there a some minor issues considering the size of the team and the lack of a publisher.  Just redeem it on Steam, "games" tab, "activate product on steam"

Please reply verifying you got it.  

bye.

maybe ask who wants it and then message them. also the rules should be read incessantly every day, every hour, ad infinitum.

I think this will work, as long as the bottom of the message isn't missed.  I have the rules refreshed and read to me through text to speech every hour, starting now.

Feel like I should play one of the other games I've been accumulating from PS+ but keep going back to MGS Phantom Pain. Those skulls are a bunch of cunts!

Also been playing a bit of Sky Force Anniversary. Used to love a similar game years ago so it's a true trip down memory lane.

Feel like I should play one of the other games I've been accumulating from PS+ but keep going back to MGS Phantom Pain. Those skulls are a bunch of cunts!

Also been playing a bit of Sky Force Anniversary. Used to love a similar game years ago so it's a true trip down memory lane.

Big fan of Sky Force as well, and I hear you about the PS+ games - Rime just came out (had been wanting to try it when it was released and never got around to it), and I haven't even found the time to download it yet!