IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Formula Fusion: EMLLJ-BP8DJ-YYK0W redeem on STEAM

https://www.formulafusiongame.com

Backstory.  This is a game from some of the the original Wipeout team and the shut down Studio Liverpool (modern Wipeout devs).  This is the "real" successor to Wipeout I suppose.  Designers Republic are also behind most, (if not all?) of the look and design.  Really good game, not perfect.  Not a surprise that there a some minor issues considering the size of the team and the lack of a publisher.  Just redeem it on Steam, "games" tab, "activate product on steam"

Please reply verifying you got it.  

bye.

maybe ask who wants it and then message them. also the rules should be read incessantly every day, every hour, ad infinitum.

I think this will work, as long as the bottom of the message isn't missed.  I have the rules refreshed and read to me through text to speech every hour, starting now.

i early accessed this and really wanted to like it but it just feels really half assed even at this stage. it's just not nearly as refined as the newer wipeouts or even the new competitors like redout or fast racing neo. 

Feel like I should play one of the other games I've been accumulating from PS+ but keep going back to MGS Phantom Pain. Those skulls are a bunch of cunts!

Also been playing a bit of Sky Force Anniversary. Used to love a similar game years ago so it's a true trip down memory lane.

Big fan of Sky Force as well, and I hear you about the PS+ games - Rime just came out (had been wanting to try it when it was released and never got around to it), and I haven't even found the time to download it yet!

Luckily i can use the library without downloading that month. Otherwise id be shit outta luck, panic at the end of every month and never play half the stuff I want to. Got my eye on Deus Ex next

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Counting down the days till Dark Souls remaster.  Never played the original so that will pretty much be my whole summer.

Oh shit son. Don't rush your first run. Take it slow and easy and enjoy and explore and play blind as much as possible. :w00t:

Counting down the days till Dark Souls remaster.  Never played the original so that will pretty much be my whole summer.

Oh shit son. Don't rush your first run. Take it slow and easy and enjoy and explore and play blind as much as possible. :w00t:

I'm really looking forward to it, but I realize it won't be quite the same experience given that I've beaten Bloodborne three times and DS2 four times.

Trying to get through DS3 before it comes out but I'm stuck at the tree with balls.

the genius thing about dark souls 1 is that you can choose different routes if you sort of know what your doing,the first time you realise the way the world links back on itself is awesome

i,m playing at the mo...

human fall flat- frustrating physics co-op puzzler-can be hilarious at times

rise of the tomb raider- sorta uncharted with stealth/puzzles,pretty good actually,gotta be one of the best looking games ever 

assetto corsa- driving sim,just broke the 500 hour mark on steam,i,m so addicted to driving and modding this game,good online racing too

just had the funniest run in The Binding of Isaac. Azazel laser + piss tears + advanced damage, combined with a wide-area tear bomb.

i.e. a gigantic laser piss bomb. enough to kill anything in one hit. I took down Mega Satan for the first time.

shat numerous bricks playing subnautica. gg.

i only wish they had gone a bit more all out on the variety of deep and creepy tunes/sound design that come in when you get to certain deaths. 

i've been noticing bad glitching in sonic mania. like game freezing glitches, maybe it was rushed? nothing that couldn't been fixed with a bit more attention.

Which version are you running? I have held off picking up a copy for my PC as it apparently has that horrible Denuvo DRM eating away at it.

Hell thank you for reminding me of that ! I loved Risk of Rain and was really hyped when they first posted something about the follow up but I haven't been reading anything since ! Very happy to see they're on post #9 !!!

i've been noticing bad glitching in sonic mania. like game freezing glitches, maybe it was rushed? nothing that couldn't been fixed with a bit more attention.

Which version are you running? I have held off picking up a copy for my PC as it apparently has that horrible Denuvo DRM eating away at it.

i'm playing on the switch

Dead Space is free on PC right now. Fun game, I think the second one was maybe better, been a while though.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/2/13/17008136/dead-space-free-pc-game-origin

The original was (and is) still the best - I would certainly play though a 4K remaster of this.

Dead Space is free on PC right now. Fun game, I think the second one was maybe better, been a while though.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/2/13/17008136/dead-space-free-pc-game-origin

The original was (and is) still the best - I would certainly play though a 4K remaster of this.

Oh nice. LOVED the 1st and 2nd Deadspace. And heck yeah. I would love a remaster. Doesn't need one at all but I want an excuse to go back to it (preferably on ps4)

Just finished Dark Souls 3 (finally) Once again an incredible experience. The first half I kept comparing it to Bloodborne and was thinking Bloodborne was superior, but it eventually really drew me in, and it's in my top 10 favorite games of all time.. maybe top 5. 

And if anyone is reading this that doesn't "get" the dark souls games, I was just like you for a good 5 years. I would buy them, give them a whirl and put them down after a couple hours, never to return to them. But persistence is key and I would even recommend a walkthrough for your first go because it's so easy to miss a lot of amazing stuff. These games are SO much better than they seem at first. The mystery of it all and the world building will blow your mind.. not to mention, the combat and leveling is so addicting. I'm officially a From Software fanboy. 

Just finished Dark Souls 3 (finally) Once again an incredible experience. The first half I kept comparing it to Bloodborne and was thinking Bloodborne was superior, but it eventually really drew me in, and it's in my top 10 favorite games of all time.. maybe top 5. 

And if anyone is reading this that doesn't "get" the dark souls games, I was just like you for a good 5 years. I would buy them, give them a whirl and put them down after a couple hours, never to return to them. But persistence is key and I would even recommend a walkthrough for your first go because it's so easy to miss a lot of amazing stuff. These games are SO much better than they seem at first. The mystery of it all and the world building will blow your mind.. not to mention, the combat and leveling is so addicting. I'm officially a From Software fanboy. 

Speaking of which, since DS3 is really cheap if I suscribe to Humble Monthly I was wondering if it would be cool getting it now KNOWING THAT I'll buy the remastered version for Switch on day one ? I mean, would it ruin my experience of DS1 if I play the third episode first ?

Speaking of which, since DS3 is really cheap if I suscribe to Humble Monthly I was wondering if it would be cool getting it now KNOWING THAT I'll buy the remastered version for Switch on day one ? I mean, would it ruin my experience of DS1 if I play the third episode first ?

I never played DS1 myself actually. That was another one I got turned off after an hour and never finished. but I still loved DS3. There is stuff in DS3 that is really rewarding if you played DS1 though. I researched it after beating the game and it would have enriched the experience of 3 quite a bit I think.  Saying that, If you can get bloodborne pretty easily I would actually start there. I think its the best entry point to these types of games. If not, DS3 still kicks tons of ass. Can't really go wrong. 

The Switch version of Dark Souls will be 720p and framelocked to 30fps, so while "remastered", you're going to get an inferior version when compared to the PC/PS4?XBONEX versions.

joyrex baby. Have you played Nioh? I hear its similar to DarkBorne plus Ninja Gaiden. Was thinking of getting that one next. 

Yeah! I played both betas, but surprisingly I didn't get it when it first came out. However, during Black Friday I got it for a steal, and finally played it a few weeks ago. Good game, but Bloodborne is still my favourite, with the Dark Souls series right behind.