IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Finally finished The Evil Within. It was hard, but pretty good.

I started Gravity Rush Remastered. It's interesting, but vibe is kind of off. Not sure if I'll keep going.

Finally finished The Evil Within. It was hard, but pretty good.

I started Gravity Rush Remastered. It's interesting, but vibe is kind of off. Not sure if I'll keep going.

It's a slog at times (GRR), and the camera controls are frustrating (at least for me), but overall a fun game. Visually, the sequel is really good and more of the same but improved.

modded my snes classic mini. games up the wazoo

!!e!UciQ!2M~$(KGrHqMOKkME0bJlhHc(BNP3S1b

Fuck yeah, Turtles In Time is a classic, my college roomie and I stayed up unttil 4am once beating the game in a single sitting.  

^I've not played it, but this guy did a good video on game difficulty settings and focused on its Assist Mode, features a lot of chat about the game and footage and such (he loved it as well).

PAPERS, PLEASE is a full-on COMMUNISM SIMULATOR where you play a BORDER GUARD IN A FICTIONAL, EARLY-80S EASTERN EUROPEAN REPUBLIC. 

paper1.jpg

Can you perform enough invasive full-body searches to meet your daily quota? Will you pay enough attention to finely-detailed bureaucratic stamps? Will you literally stamp enough passports with your satisfying rubber stamp? STAMP! STAMP! 

Or will your family die of cold, starvation or easily-preventable illness in their poorly-equipped коммуналка?[/size]

Find out today with the free demo!

Is Redux much different from the original Metro 2033, aside from a slight graphical improvements? I have the original, but not Redux. Thinking about getting back into it in the near future.

I decided to give Fortnite (the second most popular game on Twitch) a go last night. Had to purchase it for campaign mode, but it was 50 percent off, so I still got a pretty good deal. While still early access, it has potential.

Is Redux much different from the original Metro 2033, aside from a slight graphical improvements? I have the original, but not Redux. Thinking about getting back into it in the near future.

Apparently they improved the stealth aspect a lot and migrated improvements from Last Light to 2033 (brightness, for example).

I beat the final boss in Dark Souls 2 and this is a very good game.

Yes to this. I reckon it's a nice game too, excepts for that one level with scaffolding and dark as shit and poison and oh so much death and not enough human effegiegiggies

Redux is one of the lushest remasters ever. I haven't played the original but I've seen stills and vids of it, it's practically Stalker-level janky. Redux really smooths it out and showcases the work they put into the environments. lush m8.

It's actually been five years since I played the original Metro. 2033 Redux is tempting, but I've already spent too much money lately on software.

As for S.T.A.L.K.E.R., its jankiness is what gives it its charm, and will always have a special place in my heart.

Vita's are cheap now, anyone had one, any good? 

Where are they cheap? I honestly haven't seen one (new or used) in some time!

it's a great system with not nearly enough good games crippled by an obscenely expensive proprietary memory card. great for 2d indies and ps1 classics

it also still has a pretty active hacking scene so that's worth looking into

Just snagged the original Red Faction for 75 percent off on Steam. Haven't played it since high school, though I have no idea where the original CD-ROM is. What I found most memorable wasn't necessarily the destructive environments, but the uber-janky dialogue. My plan for later is to get drunk first, and then include the bluntest possible commentary whilst playing and recording it. Should make for amusing results.