IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Nintendo Direct: we got more ports than a cruise liner!

But serious, I'm so on the fence about the Switch. Kinda want one, but how much would I really play it? I feel I would be bored after Zelda, if I even complete that. Hope for something I can't say no to.

Edited by Bechuga

Anyone playing Fortnite?

Every time I launch PUBG I think to myself that it's about time I play from Fortnite. And then I don't.

I really want to though because it looks charming as hell and it just looks like a way faster game than PUBG. Are you playing on PC or console?

Anyone playing Fortnite?

Yep, for about the last two weeks. I've only been playing Save The World mode though, which is still quite addictive. It's like Minecraft, Left 4 Dead, and Borderlands melded together.

Of course Battle Royale is the more popular mode, being that it's basically a free version of PUBG. But I prefer solo/co-op play against computer enemy hordes.

i lost a 150 hour fallout new vegas save. i tried to start a new character but the inventory management is so fucking laborious. despite not having played the game for seven years, the early game content i'm replaying feels lifeless and dull. i can't shake the sense of deja vu. idk if i can continue. and i used to rate this game so highly... i remember getting chills exploring the lucky 38 using my thinkpad in college  :cattears: . now i have a monster pc but the joy of exploration has vanished.

I recently started a NV playthrough as well. (can you tell I'm a fan? lol)

Anyway, I haven't even left Goodsprings yet. Was kind of eager to get into the Old World Blues and Lonesome Road DLCs again, but it'll be probably days, weeks even before I reach that point.

Is there a problem, Tri?

Nah I just have a small pet peeve when people type 'anyway', usually used in conversations when someone rambles a short bit off topic, and wants to get back on track. Which didn't really happen there, so there wasn't really any use for it, so it bothered me. I'm weird like that.

Anyway, this thread is now about linguistics.

edit: sorry if that made it look like i had a problem. i dont <3

Edited by triachus