What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

started dark souls 3 with a female herald,good all round starting stats,pretty nimble,but i,m struggling with the spear,double so on enemies with range,also tried the david lynch typing game trial,i,ve heard it gets pretty weird,but dunno if i can sit thru the bad impersonation too much longer

Edited by sunshine recorder

Spear has always been hit and miss for me when I've tried them out in all DS games. Some enemies you can destroy but others it's worthless. Even tried Arstor's Spear for a while in 3, same issue...guess it's the thrusting damage or whatever some enemies are weak to and some aren't. Should be able to grab a small sword or dagger for bleed or something, maybe something small for blunt? Switching weapons sucks but I got used to it after a while in various builds.

playing vampire the masquerade bloodlines for the first time in like 13 years again. GOG released it along with an unofficial patch that some ppl made because the devs apparently didnt get enough funds to make it less buggy than it originally was. 

i don't remember the bugs as much from back in the day, but i read that they were ruining the gameplay quite a bit. 

anyway been loving it

Completed Into the Breach on my first try! Going again, try out some different mechs. Not sure if this will keep my interest as long as FTL did, but so far, it's been really fun. Figuring out how to prevent all enemy attacks is incredibly satisfying.

im about 40 hours into New game plus on the witcher 3 after leaving it for 18 months. playing on blood and broken bones mode, which means you really have to spend time getting to grips with crafting decent oils and decoctions etc. truely a 10/10 game, so good. 

Still going on about Dark Souls? Jeez.

Dark souls Dark souls Dark souls Dark souls Dark pauls Dark gouls Bark jouls Park sours spark coals! Biatch!

Never enough ds mang come on now!

Sent from my CPH1719 using Tapatalk

I see Bloodborne is "free" with playstation plus the this month. I heard it is pretty good so I'll probably download it. I keep hearing stuff about the chalice dungeons, so I guess they're pretty awesome, amirite?

I finally bought a Switch.

Breath of the Wild is easily one of the best games I've ever played, they completely nailed it.

Also bought MK8, Mario Odyssey, Bayonetta 1+2, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2, not made a dent in any of them yet because of the above.

It's way too easy to get sidetracked for hours on end then forget about what you wanted to do in the first place.  Everything has a purpose as well, game is dope tbh.

:cisfor:

I finally bought a Switch.

Breath of the Wild is easily one of the best games I've ever played, they completely nailed it.

Also bought MK8, Mario Odyssey, Bayonetta 1+2, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2, not made a dent in any of them yet because of the above.

It's way too easy to get sidetracked for hours on end then forget about what you wanted to do in the first place.  Everything has a purpose as well, game is dope tbh.

:cisfor:

you went all out  :happy:

That's all fine and good dudes.... But also dark souls right? ambermonk... Right?

Naaa I'll stop...

Dark souls though

Sent from my CPH1719 using Tapatalk

• Joyrex changed the title to What Video Games Are You Currently Playing
  • Joyrex featured this topic