IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I don't understand how brick and mortar game shops still exist.

I was mumbling this to myself the other day. I need a new keyboard and mouse for my computer, so I checked online to see if they had the new black Apple keyboard and mouse at Apple Store closest to me. They did. So I went there and said, "I would like to buy the black keyboard and black mouse" and the reponse I got was, "Ehm... okay...? Let's see... I don't think... I don't think we have it in stock. Or we do, but I don't think it's available". I have no idea how to translate what he said after that, because it made no sense. Anyway, they had it in stock but I couldn't buy it.

Then later my girlfriend and I went to another store to get her some new clothes. Everything in one section of the store was 50% off, so she grabbed some clothes, but then, of course, it turned out that the clothes she had picked wasn't 50% off. Oh well. But... the worse part was the customer right next to us was asked if she subscribed to the store's newsletter. She did not. The clerk then told her, if you sign up now I'll give you 10% off. Why wasn't my girlfriend offered the same deal?

Customer service is at an ultimate low and I hope Amazon takes over the world.

I finally beat endings A-E on Nier: Automata. The game has a lot of innovative ideas, but still too much fetch quests and generic combat. The story didn't come together as much as was promised either. I also really sucked at hacking.

I’ve been sucked back into AC Origins... the completionist in me was screaming

Playing through this too. Really fun game. Luckily the GF enjoys clearing out every ? mark on the map, so I get to focus on the story. :sup:

i started over on botw on switch. nice to play in the bed right before sleep (probably bad for sleep though)

i think my original game had like 20-30 hrs in it and two of the four beasts defeated.

then still playing too much pub and a little tekken

Botw

I found ganon by accident while walking around the castle. Beat him and all his forms. I had only defeated one Devine beast but I got the majority of shrines. I don't know if I'll beat the rest of the game but right now I'm content putting it aside.

Far Cry 5 is still fun, but glitchy as fuck.

For example, I witnessed the following glitch deaths throughout the course of my gameplay:

- A civilian walked into his own campfire and burned to death
- A field merchant was sitting calmly at the river bank, preaching about the tranquility of fishing, only to get mauled by a mountain lion from behind
- I shot down one of the Eden's Gate "Chosen" planes, and then the pilot stepped out and attacked me, and then I shot him and he skyrocketed into the air

Edited by ambermonk

I just beat Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. I always run through the Uncharted games so quickly, but they're fun. Thinking of starting The Witcher 3 next, but its length is intimidating.

you could just fire through the main quest in about 30-35 hours if you ignored sidequests. you wont want to though. great game to finish sidequests in. 

I finally beat endings A-E on Nier: Automata. The game has a lot of innovative ideas, but still too much fetch quests and generic combat. The story didn't come together as much as was promised either. I also really sucked at hacking.

I kinda gave up playing through 9S's version of the story. Agreed on the fetch quests.

Started playing Rime - nice visuals, a bit stuttery here and there, but the puzzles remind me of The Witness a bit. Not what I was expecting.

Still playing Nex Machina - the battle arena challenges are very fun and are the best way to "get gud" at the game quickly.

Dove into FarCry 5 this weekend, never really played a FarCry game before and I' loving this one before, the cult is fuckin' crazy and all the chaos everywhere keeps things interesting and challenging.

Dove into FarCry 5 this weekend, never really played a FarCry game before and I' loving this one before, the cult is fuckin' crazy and all the chaos everywhere keeps things interesting and challenging.

You don't have to be a veteran of the series to enjoy 5. But I appreciate the degree of freedom it provides, especially compared to 3...though I have not played 4 or Primal. I could complain about the glitches, but TBH they are more entertainment than they are a nuisance.

(I just realized I haven't done any gaming in nearly a week though)

pubg414gquo8.png

__fujiwara_no_mokou_puosjr.jpg

games good yo. and i keep selling locked crates for cash on steam because people are fuckin' weird so...

wish they'd hurry up and bring weather back to the live server. it's nice on savage

games good yo. and i keep selling locked crates for cash on steam because people are fuckin' weird so...

wish they'd hurry up and bring weather back to the live server. it's nice on savage

Gots my monies back I paid for the game thanks to crate shenanigans. Hundreds of hours of adult hide and seek with guns for free!

Savage is exactly the shot in the arm the game needs. Final release still a few months off, but nice to be able to dip a toe into a new map as it evolves.

Edited by jasondonervan

Gots my monies back I paid for the game thanks to crate shenanigans. Hundreds of hours of adult hide and seek with guns for free!

Savage is exactly the shot in the arm the game needs. Final release still a few months off, but nice to be able to dip a toe into a new map as it evolves.

yeah man. it was several games in before i finally was alive long enough to hear that loud clap of thunder followed moments later by rainfall followed by fog. erangel is seriously lacking w/o weather to mix it up imo

yeah man. it was several games in before i finally was alive long enough to hear that loud clap of thunder followed moments later by rainfall followed by fog. erangel is seriously lacking w/o weather to mix it up imo

Erangel fog and rain games were decent, and I reckon they'll be back in some form eventually. I don't dislike Miramar as much as some, but it could easily be solved by cutting it down by 50%.