IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I want to check out We Happy Few when it's released but it's just been banned in Aus. ffs, stupid old cunts.

You do know that the it's a procedurally generated survival/exploration game that's nothing like the BioShock-ish intro they showed off at E3 a couple of years ago, right?

no, I don't know anything about it other than it looks interesting and stylistically references some other works I like a lot. I haven't even seen a trailer.

no, I don't know anything about it other than it looks interesting and stylistically references some other works I like a lot. I haven't even seen a trailer.

Well then... I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but it kinda looks like ass.

Castlevania fans rejoice, as an 8-bit successor to the series comes out tomorrow!

What the... that looks amazing!

The multiple branching paths suggest a metroidvania-esque format but the lives counter suggest a linear pre-SOTN format. I wonder which it'll be ?

Castlevania fans rejoice, as an 8-bit successor to the series comes out tomorrow!

The multiple branching paths suggest a metroidvania-esque format but the lives counter suggest a linear pre-SOTN format. I wonder which it'll be ?

While i love metroidvania like the next man personally i'm hoping for Dracula's Curse pt.2!

castlevania 3 had branching paths but was still level based. i think it's supposed to be the spiritual successor to cv3

castlevania 3 had branching paths but was still level based. i think it's supposed to be the spiritual successor to cv3

whoopee!

For some reason I thought that was an actual Castlevania game at first. Impressive artwork.

Just started a new Doom 2016 playthrough for the first time in almost a year on Ultra Violence difficulty. I forgot how much fun this game is. Apparently there's a new 4K mode now, but I'm not sure what it does exactly. Seems like I have been getting a smoother framerate from it though.

So Destiny 2's latest DLC is out it seems, and I couldn't give a shit less. The game is pretty much dead, no one I used to play with still plays. Reviews seem to say it's the same boring grind, locked behind level restirictions/requirements, etc. No new enemies, just the Hive, now with ice!... Man, Bungie has fallen hard.

Meanwhile, still making my way through Dad of Boy (God of War) when I get time to play, which continues to be awesome, probably finish it up this weekend. Also gotta jump back and finish up Farcry 5, that I put aside for GoW.

Battlefield V

It looks beautiful. I was hoping for a less blue/dark/grey game and it looks like I'm getting what I wanted.

cant really say much about the look the majority hates it so far but they made very interesting chances to the gameplay and seems like there is a lot of content in the game.

my fav. so far

-soldiers can know build stuff like sandbags,barbed wire fences....

- drag teammates to safety

-squad leaders can use points for support

-Fixed weapon emplacement can be used to put on vehicles or drag them around

-huge customization on soldiers

Battlefield V

It looks beautiful. I was hoping for a less blue/dark/grey game and it looks like I'm getting what I wanted.

BUT WIMMIN IN MY VIDJAS

MY VIDYAS R BEIN RUINED BY SJW CUKC SOYBOY NEOMARXIST POSTMODERNIST DISABLED GAY TRANS IMMIGRANT LEFTY ANTIFA COMMIES

edit: i was so ANGERY i forgot to put FEMINISM in there

Edited by triachus

^lmao

I mean yeah fuck hackers screwing with people's games, not saying it's okay or anything but if there's a game in which it's sorta justified by the story/mechanics, it's Dark Souls. I got wrecked plenty in all the games but I always played console and so never had any issues with hackers or modders (may be possible? unsure, I never had to deal with it though) and so I just died because I sucked at all the PVP (except BB I got pretty decent at that eventually).

^ did you play the last one?

re Malcolm, what a cunt but I can't help but lol. maybe he's the reason From decided DS3 would be the last in the series.

I started Deus Ex: Mankind Divided finally. I beat the first stage. Story is convoluted so far.

I only managed one playthrough right after it came out. Haven't touched it since because it just didn't keep me engaged like Human Revolution did, of which I ran about ten playthroughs in comparison. You'll be spending most of MD in Prague, as it's the game's only hub city.

Golem City looked cool, but EMP weapons got a huge nerf. I miss when you could junk a hulking Box Guard in HR with a single EMP grenade.