IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

dark souls: remastered has been released a day early on steam

Malcolm's back

that's dumb, griefing like that is just retarded imo, it's so much more rewarding to earn kills legitly, especially in the souls games

Finished God of War. It was good and had some epic moments, but the fighting got a bit trivial. So trivial that I decided to change the difficulty to easy so I could get it over with. Unfortunately, I have no interest in playing any of the side quests now.

aside from unity, which can fuck off, im extremely close to finishing all the AC games. took about two years. *assassinates self*

Damn, dont think i would be able to go through them all again. maybe AC2 and then maybe brotherhood/revelations, but thats it.

Unity, i never played it, how bad is it? I gave up after the black flag one

Not something I've been playing but something I've been watching this weekend, some magical people have smashed together Super Metroid and A Link to the Past into one game. You collect things from one game and they could be for either game, and going into certain rooms/buildings will switch games. Not only that but the item placement is completely randomised so every time you start the game afresh the object locations in both games will be different but done so using logic meaning they're always completable:

It would be nice to have a game that plays like Legend of Zelda: ALttP but has a Metroid-like setting. But I'm not sure if any indie games that match that scenario exist yet.

aside from unity, which can fuck off, im extremely close to finishing all the AC games. took about two years. *assassinates self*

Damn, dont think i would be able to go through them all again. maybe AC2 and then maybe brotherhood/revelations, but thats it.

Unity, i never played it, how bad is it? I gave up after the black flag one

idk really, I just hated unity. After slogging through AC3, which (aside from the setting) also sucked, I couldn't dedicate hours to what felt like a bloated POS with a murderous disney plot and shitty gameplay. nice lookin, though.

Been playing PixelJunk Monsters 2 - just like the original, and just as fun. Tower Defence at it's best!

Whoa, didn't know they'd done a new one. I played the first one a good bit but I kinda sucked at it. Really liked Eden that they'd done on PS3, glad they're still doing stuff (hadn't ever checked out the shooter game they did).

beat metal gear solid1 last week for some reason. almost beat megaman4. about halfway through the new castlevania bloodstained nes thing. it's pretty good!

Been playing PixelJunk Monsters 2 - just like the original, and just as fun. Tower Defence at it's best!

I bought it last weekend but I'm working out of town all week. I read a lot of complaints that you can't see the whole map while playing and it was annoying as heck.

Did you find that to be a problem?

I bought it last weekend but I'm working out of town all week. I read a lot of complaints that you can't see the whole map while playing and it was annoying as heck.

Yes; unlike the first one, you can't see the entire map - it shows indicators where items and enemies are (you really need to pay attention on the more advanced maps where enemies come in from multiple totem points, sometimes not even those (e.g., enemies floating in on balloons)). I can see where some might find that annoying - I personally find it challenging since knowing the map is part of the strategy element of this series I enjoy so much.

Each level gives you a "walkthough" of sorts that shows you the potential path the enemies will take, and at the same time you will notice other totem entry points, etc.

Each level gives you a "walkthough" of sorts that shows you the potential path the enemies will take, and at the same time you will notice other totem entry points, etc.

ah gotcha, this makes a big difference. Looking forward to it. 

Will probably binge play it when I get back home.

rt6v3ux53hy01ynsb5.jpg

E3 closing in fast. New Death Stranding business to be shown, hopefully Kojima remembers to bring a release date for it.

they look like a band :biggrin: