IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Please be very very good

!!!

!!!

Fuck yes, I need these!... Sekiro, looks like the Dark Souls meets Onimusha I always knew they could do well (I suppose that's sorta what Nioh is too, but I've never gotten to that one... plus this one is actually FromSoft). I've heard there's a possibility 2077 may be pushed to become a launch title for the next-gen. I hope not, I've been waiting for this one. But at this point next-gen is probably no more than 2-3 years away.

In regards to Anthem it does seem a bit generic when I look past the mech-suit thing (which I tend to be a sucker for aesthetically), I'm definitely waiting to hear reviews pn it. I guess I'm kinda just looking for a Destiny-like replacement, since I enjoyed D1 but D2 is fucking dull. 

Edited by ghOsty

Please be very very good

5 years for this trailer -___-

Someone noticed a glitch at 0:25 (people vanishing on the bottom left when crossing the road) which seems to suggest this trailer is actually in-engine!

Please be very very good

maybe its my ridiculous expectations but i think i'm disappointed.

i hate that voiceover - it sounds like the fat guy protagonist from the most recent GTA

and it looks a bit like a cyberpunk version of GTA

hoping i'm very wrong

stealth in a from game = dream come true,consider me hyped,i would have been happy with a tenchu soft reboot,but sekiro looks way cooler

i hope there's an option to opt for a lot of tenchu style stealth for most of the goons.

If Sekiro is open-world, then I might just add it to my wishlist. Normally I'm into near-future/post-apocalypse/cyberpunk settings, but medieval Japan I've always found intriguing.

If Sekiro is open-world, then I might just add it to my wishlist. Normally I'm into near-future/post-apocalypse/cyberpunk settings, but medieval Japan I've always found intriguing.

I couldn't see them reverting to single-player gameplay after the Souls and Bloodborne series, so it is likely this is as well.

!!!

!!!

I'm struggling not to get hysterically hyped for this cos it's still a year away. avoiding all videos and promo materials.

I've been playing the new Prey DLC Mooncrash the last couple of days. Incidentally it dropped on the first day of E3.

Funny how it continually reminds you that player death does not necessarily mean setback in lunar base simulation runs. It's quite forgiving for a sci-fi horror game.

!!!

!!!

I'm struggling not to get hysterically hyped for this cos it's still a year away. avoiding all videos and promo materials.

Ghosts of Tsushima looks amazing as well

I finally started my Dank Souls 3 journey and I just want to say: the Curse-Rotted Greatwood fight is the funniest thing ever. chopping at a giant tree's balls while it farts at you, thanks Miyazaki.

Beat Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Seemed a lot shorter than Human Revolution even though I did most of the side quests. Also much less emphasis on bosses. The one boss they had I dispatched pretty quickly and stealthily without killing him, getting the Pacifist trophy. I still enjoyed the game a lot though.

I have Observer and Yakuza 0 in my queue next.

I finally finished Breath of the Wild. Damn, that was a good game. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment, and now I'm thinking about buying the DLC, something that I pretty much never do for any games. However, I also have a ton of other games to play, so I probably won't worry about Zelda's DLC for now.

I started on Nier: Automata the other night.... I found it fun and very interesting. Great music in the first area. I thought the camera was weird to control and there was barely any friction in the combat, but I figure it would take some getting used to, especially because of the constant perspective changes. I was having a pretty good time until I got to the first boss who proceeded to take me out with one hit..... and the next thing I knew, I was starting the entire game over again.... No save point in the first area? I will get back to it eventually, but I think I'm done with it for now.

I still need to go back and do the post-game stuff in Super Mario Odyssey. I finished the main game pretty quickly and then went back to Zelda, so I might go for it now.

Actually, I really think it's time for me to finally play Final Fantasy XV. I will probably start it this weekend.

Who else is looking forward to Mega Man 11? I think it looks pretty good so far!