IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Nobody has posted the RDR2 gameplay trailer yet? Well, damn...

I bought stocks in Take-Two Interactive 2 hours before the trailer launched so I'm excited to if this will move the needle. If not then I'm pretty sure stuff will start to happen around October 26.

I just spent the $30 for an origin subscription, downloaded ME Andromeda and Crysis 3. 

Playing ME Andromeda right now, I can't really peg what had so many people disappointed (at least at this point, 10hrs in). So far, it has its quirks sure. But graphics are great, story so far is great, combat is WAY better than the original trilogy (difficulty on hardcore not insanity, but it is far more tactical and fluid IMO than the trilogy). Sense of discovery and exploration so far barely matched, maybe this gets repetitive? 

I'm really scratching my head as to why so many of you loathed it. Characters are less relatable than the other ones but I mean.... did you really relate to the characters in Fallout 3 or Skyrim? lol or Borderlands? or what.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

I just spent the $30 for an origin subscription, downloaded ME Andromeda and Crysis 3.

Playing ME Andromeda right now, I can't really peg what had so many people disappointed (at least at this point, 10hrs in). So far, it has its quirks sure. But graphics are great, story so far is great, combat is WAY better than the original trilogy (difficulty on hardcore not insanity, but it is far more tactical and fluid IMO than the trilogy). Sense of discovery and exploration so far barely matched, maybe this gets repetitive?

I'm really scratching my head as to why so many of you loathed it. Characters are less relatable than the other ones but I mean.... did you really relate to the characters in Fallout 3 or Skyrim? lol or Borderlands? or what.

I enjoyed it, but it does get repetitive. I really like the ME universe though, so managed to stay engaged. NMS reminds me of ME, probably why I enjoy it as well...

:catsob:

Can't WAIT! 

I enjoyed it, but it does get repetitive. I really like the ME universe though, so managed to stay engaged. NMS reminds me of ME, probably why I enjoy it as well...

Yeah maybe after a few worlds it will turn into a bit of a grind. I guess I'll finish it before forming a full opinion but so far I'm enjoying it. =)

I am fucking obsessed with battlefield one, something about has really clicked for me and I just can't get enough of it, I've barely played anything else in 2 years. I've never played an online game that is even close to looking and sounding this good, and playing so well. Gutted that it's likely coming to the end of its life now the next one is just round the corner :(

Good god, there's a sound effect in the new RAGE2 gameplay video that they've either stolen from somewhere or taken from a sound library, because I recognise it but they've altered it slightly. But I can't fucking remember where it's from...

I am fucking obsessed with battlefield one, something about has really clicked for me and I just can't get enough of it, I've barely played anything else in 2 years. I've never played an online game that is even close to looking and sounding this good, and playing so well. Gutted that it's likely coming to the end of its life now the next one is just round the corner :(

Yep, I don't think any game has been better for multiplayer death match than the Battlefield series for yonks.

pretty gutted im going to have to finally bow out at red redemption 2. i would be stunned if my gtx 770 can handle it, and im not prepared to drop 400 quid on a new GFX card. 

even a second 770 is 220 odd quid. i need to save 11,000 by next september to get the right house in the right location so im on an a year of insanely tight budgeting unfortunately. which is a shame because 40 quid on a game is actually a great investment for spending time on instead of expensive social events. 

apparently the mimimum is a gtx 660, and ive got a nicer processor than the minumum processor so i might be ok actually. thats actually reasonably impressive, my pc is 5 years old now. and the 770 wasnt even premium 5 years ago

Edited by messiaen

arcade cabinets for $300

b41041_479d0e21da094758adab6a1e94fe1d38~

https://www.arcade1up.com/

Curious what parts they're putting in these things to be able to sell them so cheap. I recently bought an X-Arcade Dual Joystick on kijiji for $70, but the joysticks themselves are so flimsy. I bought a Sanwa stick to replace the 1st player. I figure these arcade cabs probably use similar parts X-Arcade use.

pretty gutted im going to have to finally bow out at red redemption 2. i would be stunned if my gtx 770 can handle it, and im not prepared to drop 400 quid on a new GFX card. 

red dead redemption 2 hasn't been announced for PC. monster hunter world is the recent port that is bringing 1k+ computers to their knees. thanks denuvo...

:catsob:

HYPE

tenor.gif?itemid=10462704

TOOOT

Dead Cells is amazing btw. 

switch-deadcells-02.jpg?itok=RntHAbvs

after all that plagiarism business i didn't look into this game too much, but after watching a proper review it looks really good and i think i'll pick it up. 

after all that plagiarism business i didn't look into this game too much, but after watching a proper review it looks really good and i think i'll pick it up. 

I didn't hear of this. It obviously pays tribute to Castlevania + Metroid and is a Rogue-like with some Dark Souls elements. They were pretty open about being inspired by The Binding of Isaac.

I didn't hear of this. It obviously pays tribute to Castlevania + Metroid and is a Rogue-like with some Dark Souls elements. They were pretty open about being inspired by The Binding of Isaac.

No what happened was an ign review plagerised a you tubers review on this game and was fired. Big news in the gaming community.