Joyrex

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

IDMan's Sky

You just destroyed the game for me.

What's so different about it now?

They put in some of the stuff they said would be in it initially, and made it look better. Still looks like a lot of pointless grinding to me.

Any WATMM'ers want to recommend some good story-driven sci-fi/futuristic/alternative history FPS's to me?  There's a lot I haven't played, f knows where to start.

FPS I've finished in the last year & enjoyed include Wolf 2, both Wolf 1's, Prey, Fallout 4, Doom, Unreal (the original - but finally finished it), Deus Ex: MD and HR, Borderlands 2. 

FPS's I started and didn't finish: Watch Dogs 2 (super irritated by characters/story so far), Bioshock Infinite (seemed decent but I probably should finish Bioshock 1 and play Bioshock 2 first).

Edited by xf

Bioshock Infinite (seemed decent but I probably should finish Bioshock 1 and play Bioshock 2 first).

Yup - you should

Any WATMM'ers want to recommend some good story-driven sci-fi/futuristic/alternative history FPS's to me?  There's a lot I haven't played, f knows where to start.

FPS I've finished in the last year & enjoyed include Wolf 2, both Wolf 1's, Prey, Fallout 4, Doom, Unreal (the original - but finally finished it), Deus Ex: MD and HR, Borderlands 2. 

FPS's I started and didn't finish: Watch Dogs 2 (super irritated by characters/story so far), Bioshock Infinite (seemed decent but I probably should finish Bioshock 1 and play Bioshock 2 first).

any of the DISHONORED franchise are awesome,although more 1st person stealth than shooter,steam punkish altered history than sci-fi

That's good to hear because the first one is already in my Steam library :)

That's good to hear because the first one is already in my Steam library :)

Dishonored 2 is a big improvement over 1. Both are good, but some of the levels in 2 are insanely innovative.

i really enjoyed both dishonoured. definitely a game to chill out with and try and find all the secrets and stuff. the way the levels are designed is interesting.

im just waiting for death of the outsider to hit sale price, apparently its a bit short for 20 quid, but still high quality. 

DEATH OF THE OUTSIDER is really good,but its is a smaller city area than dishonored 2,they use the old "re-use same level but at night/day" trick,but still recommended

Warhammer 40k : Deathwatch - Tyranid Invasion.

Mass Effect is a p cool space opera RPG. A bit janky by today's standard but the story and writing are pretty solid, and a fleshed out universe/lore if that's your bag. Probably only worth playing the first two.

wohoo just finished S ranking thumper, man that game was a blast! most unfortunate ya can't select substages tho...

con: no excuse to procrastinate ikaruga chapter 3 anymore o_O'

wohoo just finished S ranking thumper, man that game was a blast! most unfortunate ya can't select substages tho...

Nice. Did you play it in VR or regular?

Nice. Did you play it in VR or regular?

regular on steam. VR must be well trippy tho :O

Definitely worth a try 

Any WATMM'ers want to recommend some good story-driven sci-fi/futuristic/alternative history FPS's to me? There's a lot I haven't played, f knows where to start.

Mass Effect is a p cool space opera RPG. A bit janky by today's standard but the story and writing are pretty solid, and a fleshed out universe/lore if that's your bag. Probably only worth playing the first two.

LOVE ME:1+2.

I have 3, but I never finished it. Got about 10 hours in and said fuck it.

<shrug>

But 1 and 2 are two of my favorite games. In any genre, on any console... ect...

=D