IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Dragon Quest XI is good times, mercifully the PC port seems to have emerged without any major problems. I'm 4 hours in running it on a non-super modern PC, and I can happily get 60fps @1080 the majority of the time. The character designs look brilliant, from lowly slimes to these chumps (these are in-game screengrabs):

742120_20180905001440mcfis.png

742120_2018090500145779f01.png

I started up last night and played for about 2 hours... so far so good! Dem's big bois!

Edit: Is Kentucky Route Zero already out for switch? Can't find it on eshop.

Not out yet but has a tentative release date of '2018'

I've been waiting for this as well, but for PS4. I think they were supposed to launch console versions with the last episode, which hasn't come out yet even on PC.

Turned my PS4 on for the first time in months and finished getting the platinum trophy for God of War. I may try the newest patch's 'new game +' feature. The combat system is so damned fun.

I also continued my playthrough of Uncharted 4 which is a fantastic game. I'm very late to the Uncharted 4 party. I'll likely try to catch up to my best buddy in Destiny 2 instead of carrying on in Uncharted, however.

Studio time comes first though. Gaming is just a relaxed break for me now. No more WoW or competitive Overwatch. Casual gaming ftw.

Edited by 747Music

Hmm..

Next year is already looking to be a good year for the game industry.

Amazing 1-bit art style... looks fun, and the music is good too!

Spiderman looks super good

Also

New mega man demo out

Demo, you say? *runs to Playstation Store*

Just snagged the original System Shock for 50 percent off on Steam for 5 bucks. Apparently it includes both Classic and Enhanced Edition. I'm assuming the latter is the recent source port that Nightdive Studios just announced (who are also still working on a remake on a modern engine)

I fell in love with this game back when I was 10 years old, at a time when Doom was still king in the PC game industry. And I still have the original CD-ROM somewhere. But at the same time this new source port should make for a smoother gameplay experience by the looks of it.

I just got done getting all the achievements (minus the Special Event ones since they don't seem to have special events anymore...) in Deus Ex Go. I thought it was a great game, and having somewhat of a story added to it all was just icing on the cake.

And now I want to go back and replay Deus Ex: The Fall. So I'll probably be playing that for the next couple days.

I also replayed Transistor recently. Bastion is badass, but Transistor totally grabbed me in a way Bastion did not. I still have to check out Pyre. Supergiant Games is one hell of a development studio.

Oh! And I just reinstalled Final Fantasy Tactics: War Of The Lions onto my phone. Haven't played it since it was updated from the 3.5 inch screen sizes, so I'm pretty psyched to dive into it again. It's easily in my top 3 favorite games ever.

Got best outfit in DQXI and there's an Ansel photo mode, so what else am I gonna do

01uiex3.png

02xrijk.png

039xcfa.png

HOLY LOL - I *hate* Veronica, but that outfit might make her a bit more bearable...

Also: New Samurai Shodown (Spirits) game for PS4 coming next year! Looks like SNK is waking up from the grave!

And, there's a Pokemon Evee/Pikachu Switch Bundle that actually costs less than the sum of its contents!