IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Celeste is really awesome, making her dash in the right direction is a bit tough with the joycons, but probably I just suck ;).

I have to admit i have much more fun playing this and other awesome titles like Hyper Light Drifter, Thimbleweed, Golf Story than Zelda Botw.

Whatever, Im glad there are other games I can enjoy.

Destiny: Forsaken has me hooked again! Good content, the darker tone that 1 had is back and the writing is on point again... The revamps to the weapon system and various economy things are a massive improvement. Destiny actually fun again! The previous Warmind expansion was pretty good as well, but Forsaken has really stepped it up for taking the game in a huge and much needed step in the right direction.

Also: Spider-Man looks fun as hell, definitely gotta get on that soon.

Edited by ghOsty

Still playing Donkey Kong almost every day, love it! I hit 563k and got to lvl 14 today, so I'm pretty happy! Hopefully I will be getting to the kill screen this month!  :gamer: 

someone shot at this big streamer guy's house in the middle of a stream

the fuck

DrDisRespect is a pretty wholesome dude why the fuck would you shoot at his house, people are messed up

didn't this nibba cheat on his wife and make a big deal streaming about it? and then he just goes back to business as usual eventually. I don't see anything wholesome.

I should declare upfront I have zero respect for streamers so maybe don't take my opinions as a rule here. also I don't really want people - yes, even streamers, even the really annoying ones - to get shot or have their houses shot at.

someone shot at this big streamer guy's house in the middle of a stream

the fuck

DrDisRespect is a pretty wholesome dude why the fuck would you shoot at his house, people are messed up

didn't this nibba cheat on his wife and make a big deal streaming about it? and then he just goes back to business as usual eventually. I don't see anything wholesome.

I should declare upfront I have zero respect for streamers so maybe don't take my opinions as a rule here. also I don't really want people - yes, even streamers, even the really annoying ones - to get shot or have their houses shot at.

I don't keep up with all streamer drama so haven't heard about that, that is fucked up though, for the most part I only hear about him being pretty down to earth and cool with fans tho

But yeah shooting at homes is uh obviously insane

The vaporwave thread is that way -->

I was looking for the graphics card mishap thread, but i suppose the vaporwave one is probably the closest. I like to celebrate when my computer makes bad art for me without me asking.

That was an old screenshot, but i was till playing the WoW 20-29 pvp bracket until recently; the new expansion brought exploits.

Currently playing Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3, one of the many games i've been gifted on steam, but never found a chance to play. There's something about the 40k lore that i always liked, with the Imperium of Man and the God Emperor's back story and all that. Not normally big on lore, but years ago my little brother used to have the codex magszines laying around for the actual table top game by Games Workshop.

Almost never go for the newer awesome looking games. Afraid I'll get sucked in and spend hours playing.

Gave the Horizon 4 demo a spin on PC, and Playground Games weren't messing around when they said performance and optimisation would be far better than Horizon 3 was. I'm on the High preset and I'm getting buttery smooth 1080/60 (well, 1200 - 16:10 monitor). I don't think I've seen a better representation of the Great British countryside in a game since Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, but FH4 knocks it out of the water. It's actually quite surreal to be driving around in a space that's literally on your own doorstep!

Gave the Horizon 4 demo a spin on PC, and Playground Games weren't messing around when they said performance and optimisation would be far better than Horizon 3 was. I'm on the High preset and I'm getting buttery smooth 1080/60 (well, 1200 - 16:10 monitor). I don't think I've seen a better representation of the Great British countryside in a game since Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, but FH4 knocks it out of the water. It's actually quite surreal to be driving around in a space that's literally on your own doorstep!

Yeah, it looks fucking amazing on the One X running at 60fps in 4k.

Yeah, it looks fucking amazing on the One X running at 60fps in 4k.

They are actually wizards for getting that performance at 4k. I'd love to try it, but graphics card not new enough and no 4k monitor anyways.