IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

not playing any DE mod unless it adds more electronic old men.

DX: Nihilum doesn't feature any additional Laputin Machine, but it is an unofficial prequel to the events of the main game. All new story, maps, characters, and even new guns: https://www.moddb.com/mods/nihilum

Just installed F.E.A.R. and it's expansions...

So stoked.

I haven't played these in about 8-9 years.

I'm wondering if I could get System Shock installed and working on win10...

=D

brought Transistor today because I'm getting bored of Red Dead and it was only a few quid. i've beaten the first boss but i'm not really into it. does it get better?

I thought it did... But I played on a touch screen. I also bought it on Steam but the controls felt so wonky on my PC.

Anyway... Once you get enough abilities to really mix and match and upgrade, ect... It can get pretty interesting. The challenge rooms are a blast too...

i'll stick with it because i spent money on it, but if it's shit this is the last time i buy a game based on recommendations from the internet

(i'm still pissed i spent money on Vanquish ... fuckin yawnfest)

i'm ashamedly tempted to get one to put a pi in. i'm not going to though. i will probably upgrade my retoripie to a pi4 if they release one next year.

yeah, i had a pre-order but cancelled it when i saw the list of games and the barebones menu. i have a hard time shelling out $100 only to mod the thing myself. 

i like the minis because they take up little space and the convenience of plug and play gaming. 

https://youtu.be/TsRR_xrWZtk

i'll stick with it because i spent money on it, but if it's shit this is the last time i buy a game based on recommendations from the internet

Hmm... Maybe I should have stated I don't typically like most 'popular' games...

<shrug>

If you bought it because of me and wind up not clicking with it, I'm sorry you wasted $$ because of me.

=X

PM/post your PayPal and I'll reimburse you for it.

Edited by Hk47

So stoked.

=D

F.E.A.R. the main game is still one of the best. It's not just the atmosphere and the combat, but the enemy AI that makes it shine. Amazing for 2005 that the clone soldiers can spit out tactical updates to their teammates notifying them of your exact position, right down to the type of furniture.

As for System Shock, you're in luck. I can confirm that the Steam version will work with Win 10 OS.

So stoked.

=D

F.E.A.R. the main game is still one of the best. It's not just the atmosphere and the combat, but the enemy AI that makes it shine. Amazing for 2005 that the clone soldiers can spit out tactical updates to their teammates notifying them of your exact position, right down to the type of furniture.

As for System Shock, you're in luck. I can confirm that the Steam version will work with Win 10 OS.

Yay!! Yeah, FEAR is definitely my favorite FPS ever. Love it.

And knowing that, I'll have to pick up SS soon.

=D

brought Transistor today because I'm getting bored of Red Dead and it was only a few quid. i've beaten the first boss but i'm not really into it. does it get better?

I quite liked Transistor. It took some getting used to, but once you build up your memory and equip some great abilities, the game becomes very fun and tactical. I was very much into it.

Who here is buying Smash Bros? Maybe enough people to play online? Tha old days of Halo 3 watmm were great.

I am planning to get Smash eventually, but not on launch day. I bought SSB4 on day 1 and barely did anything with it. I imagine this will be the same for me. I like Smash but I don't LOVE it like a lot of people.

Hmm... Maybe I should have stated I don't typically like most 'popular' games...

<shrug>

If you bought it because of me and wind up not clicking with it, I'm sorry you wasted $$ because of me.

=X

PM/post your PayPal and I'll reimburse you for it.

lol no i brought it before i posted. wasn't being aggro towards you or anyone here, was just being dumb.

Besides Smash Ultimate tomorrow, Katamari Damacy Reroll (an HD remake of the OG KD from the PS2) is out 7 December on Switch as well!

Wife is ultra-stoked about Katamari (she was a huge fan of the PS2 version) - hope the switch controls work as well as I hope they do (this game seems made for Joycon interface) 

Besides Smash Ultimate tomorrow, Katamari Damacy Reroll (an HD remake of the OG KD from the PS2) is out 7 December on Switch as well!

Wife is ultra-stoked about Katamari (she was a huge fan of the PS2 version) - hope the switch controls work as well as I hope they do (this game seems made for Joycon interface)

Never played it myself but it's on my radar, will probably pick it up