IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Yeah the Rage ending was rather lackluster, especially for an Id Software game. But I can't play the second one until I have a more powerful PC. Likely the same case with Doom Eternal.

Edited by ambergonk

3 hours ago, oscillik said:

Installing the new Prey now (I'm old school, I have the original Prey too and it's fucked up that there's no way to discern between the two in Steam)

If you're a fan of any of the System Shock and/or Bioshock games, then you're in for a treat.

9 hours ago, oscillik said:

Installing the new Prey now (I'm old school, I have the original Prey too and it's fucked up that there's no way to discern between the two in Steam)

This game is awesome. I actually did first playthrough on hard. A few crazy action sequences, but all manageable.

On 9/1/2019 at 7:13 PM, oscillik said:

It doesn’t say Prey (2006) and Prey (2017)? That sucks. 

New Pokemon announced for Sword and Shield, due out in November:

More Animal Crossing news and updates:

And Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury, King of Fighters, etc.) announced for Smash Ultimate:

And Nintendo FINALLY brings Super Nintendo/Super Famicom games to Switch starting today!

And they added Undertale's Sans in Smash ! (as a mii gunner costume but still !), that's awesome. Really liked yesterday's Direct, can't wait for Overwatch (it will actually be my first time playing it lol)

Edited by Stock

21 hours ago, Joyrex said:

New Pokemon announced for Sword and Shield, due out in November:

More Animal Crossing news and updates:

And Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury, King of Fighters, etc.) announced for Smash Ultimate:

And Nintendo FINALLY brings Super Nintendo/Super Famicom games to Switch starting today!

I bet they release Earthbound on Christmas again.