Joyrex

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Played through Deadspace 1, first game I've played in 5 years. What a beautiful and disgusting game

• Burger 1

16 hours ago, Nebraska said:

i gotta hand it to snk; there is definitely no chance there will a shortage of neo geo mini's at this rate. they're releasing a new one every other month

neogeomini-kuroko-special-edition.jpg

They are getting their money's worth out of the moulds :dadjoke:

I gotta admit - as niche as a Kuroko NEO·GEO Mini is, I like the smoked black plastic look.

16 hours ago, Lewps said:

Played through Deadspace 1, first game I've played in 5 years. What a beautiful and disgusting game

Dead Space is excellent (2 is good, but 1 is still the pinnacle of the series. We won't menton 3). I really wish they'd do a PS4 remastered version like the PC version (4K 60fps horror with better textures. That game is a masterclass in sound design.

On 8/29/2019 at 12:38 PM, ManjuShri said:

Dirt Rally Steam key going for free on Humble Bundle for the next 2 days.

https://www.humblebundle.com

thanks for posting this! downloaded, played on rift for a while this morning. what a brutal game lol

• Like 1

night in the woods developer alec holowka has committed suicide after being accused of sexual assault.

• Sad 2

Finally completed Rage 2. The game in and of itself is pretty fun to play, especially when you have all the weapons and abilities.

That ending is fucking shite though, just as shite as the first Rage. I guess it's cursed?
DOOM ETERNAL AWAITS…

Yeah the Rage ending was rather lackluster, especially for an Id Software game. But I can't play the second one until I have a more powerful PC. Likely the same case with Doom Eternal.

Edited by ambergonk

Installing the new Prey now (I'm old school, I have the original Prey too and it's fucked up that there's no way to discern between the two in Steam)

3 hours ago, oscillik said:

Installing the new Prey now (I'm old school, I have the original Prey too and it's fucked up that there's no way to discern between the two in Steam)

If you're a fan of any of the System Shock and/or Bioshock games, then you're in for a treat.

9 hours ago, oscillik said:

This game is awesome. I actually did first playthrough on hard. A few crazy action sequences, but all manageable.

Anyone Playing Wow Classic? I've never played Wow much before but a buddy kinda got me into it yesterday. It's more simple than I remember it being but still an entertaining game.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2019 at 7:13 PM, oscillik said:

It doesn’t say Prey (2006) and Prey (2017)? That sucks. 

4 hours ago, Squee said:

It doesn’t say Prey (2006) and Prey (2017)? That sucks. 

Nope, it just says:

Prey
Prey

Little Town Hero, the new title from Game Freak, will be released on Oct. 17

New Pokemon announced for Sword and Shield, due out in November:

More Animal Crossing news and updates:

And Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury, King of Fighters, etc.) announced for Smash Ultimate:

And Nintendo FINALLY brings Super Nintendo/Super Famicom games to Switch starting today!

^super mario world!

^super mario world!

Edit: not gonna fix that Borger 

Edited by yekker

And they added Undertale's Sans in Smash ! (as a mii gunner costume but still !), that's awesome. Really liked yesterday's Direct, can't wait for Overwatch (it will actually be my first time playing it lol)

Edited by Stock

No snes online yet...

Edit: you have to download it from the eshop:cisfor:

Edited by yekker
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

21 hours ago, Joyrex said:

New Pokemon announced for Sword and Shield, due out in November:

More Animal Crossing news and updates:

And Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury, King of Fighters, etc.) announced for Smash Ultimate:

And Nintendo FINALLY brings Super Nintendo/Super Famicom games to Switch starting today!

I bet they release Earthbound on Christmas again.

What the Hell?

the SNES emulation on Switch actually looks a little smoother framerate wise than the SNES Classic on some titles like Star Fox:

One sad casualty of SNES games finally coming to Switch Online is Nintendo will no longer do monthly releases...

• Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

I guess this is sort of relevant to SNES...new indie version of Super Metroid in development