IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

20 hours ago, yekker said:

Should I sell my dreamcast? I bought it second hand and I have never had much desire to play it. Got two controllers, memory cards and I've burnt tons of games. Can i get good money or should i hold onto it?

Unless you're wanting to declutter, I'd say just hang onto it as Dreamcasts are pretty cheap - you're not going to get much for it anyways.

3 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Unless you're wanting to declutter, I'd say just hang onto it as Dreamcasts are pretty cheap - you're not going to get much for it anyways.

Ok, I'll keep it in my closet. Outta sight outta mind. ?

Outer Worlds is supposedly amazing. I need more hours in my days.

By the way, this showed up as an ad on a website...  Look at that baby! Look at the red-headed mom! Hahahaha!Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 21.19.40.png

6 hours ago, Squee said:

Outer Worlds is supposedly amazing. I need more hours in my days.

By the way, this showed up as an ad on a website...  Look at that baby! Look at the red-headed mom! Hahahaha!Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 21.19.40.png

Second Life is still a thing?

7 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Second Life is still a thing?

I used to play SL a lot.  I remember a friend & I were randomly exploring and started overhearing a conversation happening nearby between a doctor & expected mother/father(local voice chat).  It was an actual doctor appointment, and they were all role-playing magnificently.  Shit like that is the goods.

Edited by cloud capture
insufficient quote game - I give up
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Joyrex said:

It's like the MySpace of VR!

Back when Second Life first started to be a thing I installed it and logged on and spawned next to someone with a furry avatar in bondage gear who tried to sell me virtual leather boots and then I logged out a couple minutes later. I feel like I pretty much got the complete Second Life experience right there.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TubularCorporation said:

Back when Second Life first started to be a thing I installed it and logged on and spawned next to someone with a furry avatar in bondage gear who tried to sell me virtual leather boots and then I logged out a couple minutes later. I feel like I pretty much got the complete Second Life experience right there.

Time to post this again then.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Yeah Bethz are offering a 100 USD annual subscription for their still half-baked, jank-ass, microtransaction-ridden FO76, which has been out for nearly a year. What a joke.

1 hour ago, ambergonk said:

Yeah Bethz are offering a 100 USD annual subscription for their still half-baked, jank-ass, microtransaction-ridden FO76, which has been out for nearly a year. What a joke.

100 bucks a year to play a game!?!?

Uh, yeah, FUCK THAT

• Like 1

Anyone buying Pokémon Sword/Shield?  I was hesitant at first with the whole "no National Dex" fiasco, but with all of the new features announced, and a lot of the Gen 1 Pokes actually confirmed to be returning by Serebii, I'd say it's shaping up to be ok, not stellar but better than the crap they released last year.  Will be looking to trade/ raid battle / wild area with any watmmers.

https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/galarpokedex.shtml

5 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Anyone buying Pokémon Sword/Shield?  I was hesitant at first with the whole "no National Dex" fiasco, but with all of the new features announced, and a lot of the Gen 1 Pokes actually confirmed to be returning by Serebii, I'd say it's shaping up to be ok, not stellar but better than the crap they released last year.  Will be looking to trade/ raid battle / wild area with any watmmers.

I'm planning on getting both digitally... it's probably going to be my son and daughter playing though with me watching and providing witty commentary.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joyrex said:

I'm planning on getting both digitally... it's probably going to be my son and daughter playing though with me watching and providing witty commentary.

I switched my preorder from Sword to Shield, bc the ghost gym leader Allister is infinitely cooler looking than some chick in spandex.

IMG_7942.PNG

34 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

I switched my preorder from Sword to Shield, bc the ghost gym leader Allister is infinitely cooler looking than some chick in spandex.

IMG_7942.PNG

Aye, that's the one my daughter wants to play first as well.