Joyrex

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Posted (edited)

edit: nvm, misread a post. also just apparently needed to be at the top of the page again. :sorcerer:

Edited by luke viia
  • Burger 3

about 25 hrs into death stranding. still playing pub/tekken

cod mw is okay but the only mode worth playing is gunfight which is really fun

The campaign for COD:MW is pretty short. I finished it in 2 nights and I was playing on the hardest level setting.

There are some genuinely good moments coupled with some genuinely annoying segments. Multiplayer is alright, but I'm annoyed by the horrid UI and season pass bullshit pop ups that are constantly in the way. I think I may be too old and don't have the drive to give a shit about being good at this one.

Have been playing The Witcher 3 since september.

Absolutely amazing game. 
The story, lore, visuals, atmosphere, music, freedom,...
One of the best games of the last decade imo. 

I installed 2 mods for it after playing a while:
 - AutoLootMenu: automatically loot everything in your near vicinity (saves a lot of time, without breaking gameplay)
 - MapQuestObjectives: shows all your quests on the map instead of just 1 (really helpful for deciding what to do next)

I'll probably buy the expansions later on. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

The expansions are good stuff, definitely give them a shot.

• Like 1

papers, please. i knew it's cherished for novelty value and social commentary, almost surprised it's actually damn fun gameplay-wise, too.

also new game+ on king of cards. easily ranks among the top knight tales for me, probably tied with spectre (tad harder... which is good).

Ring Fit is awesome!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Gocab said:

The expansions are good stuff, definitely give them a shot.

They are. Best DLC ever, actually good fresh content to the main game. I especially loved Blood & Wine as it brought a whole new map with to the game with sidequests and all.
I'm currently playing Witcher 3 for the third time and it's still fun. Last time I played I actually got a bad ending with Ciri dying. It felt pretty depressing. Funny how there are many different choices you can make but sometimes I just can't bear to take the morally wrong choice, even though it would result in something I've never seen before.  
This run I'm going strictly Team Yennefer so IDGAF when Triss is being tortured. Heh.

Edited by Thiefinger
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/6/2020 at 5:12 PM, Squee said:

Ring Fit is awesome!

Apparently, it's selling so well it's effectively sold out in UK and Japan.

A few Pokemon Sword/Shield Mystery Gift Codes, Expire January 30:

G1GANTAMAX - 20 BP

0T0SH1DAMA - 10 Dive Balls

PRESENT - 10 Luxury Balls

18 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Apparently, it's selling so well it's effectively sold out in UK and Japan.

You'll see a ton of them for sale used once the fitness resolutions run their course :dadjoke:

The time I boot up a game now is to cruise round on GTA V multiplayer just listening to my music, the radios or podcasts.

• Like 1

I just bought the mutant mudds collection on the switch for a buck or two. I think it's worthy to pick up; it looks like it's going to keep me busy.🤔

• Like 1

I'm having commitment issues lately...of the nerd variety. Just purchased Ravenfield because of its high ratings on Steam. But I barely scratched the surface of The Long Dark. And I still have that constant No Man's Sky itch.

FAK

5 hours ago, ambergonk said:

I'm having commitment issues lately...of the nerd variety. Just purchased Ravenfield because of its high ratings on Steam. But I barely scratched the surface of The Long Dark. And I still have that constant No Man's Sky itch.

FAK

screen_shot_2015-04-16_at_12-22-24.png

Welcome to... adulthood!

I'm already well into adulthood. Paying my own bills, insurance, mortgage, all that shit. I'm talking about the simple pleasures in life.

I have 125hrs clocked in the last 2 weeks since the new metamorph league started in Path of Exile.  And I recently bought myself one of the new supporter packs which is driving my addiction further. They recently shared a video montage of a few playermade hideouts:

I've been putting some work into my hideout lately, it's nowhere near these levels of effort & creativity, but I'm digging it.

• Like 1

• Like 1

Ah, the original GTA with helicopter view on PS1...I 'member. Good times.

Tae Kwon Do match looks like IRL Tekken:

LOL, they sound like cats

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

shinobi3_sm.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 6:58 PM, cloud capture said:

I have 125hrs clocked in the last 2 weeks since the new metamorph league started in Path of Exile.  And I recently bought myself one of the new supporter packs which is driving my addiction further. They recently shared a video montage of a few playermade hideouts:

I've been putting some work into my hideout lately, it's nowhere near these levels of effort & creativity, but I'm digging it.

I played Path for a bit and just couldn’t get into it, I think I need to give it another go. I sunk over 600hrs into grim dawn already, these games and shooters are my kryptonite. Any suggestions for Path since I’m essentially a noob?

also lol 125hrs in two weeks is     i n s a n e 😂

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

Hades - An absolutely incredible rogue-lite game.

Slay the spire - Very good, but I'm still quite bad at it. Been watching videos and reading guides because I just don't have the brain to understand optimal deckbuilding and all the other consideration like pathing, upgrade priority, relic interaction. It's very deep and it doesn't hold your hand...