IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Played Call of cthulu, it was pretty terrible, but it also scratched a particular itch and it felt so goooooood. So eh... bad game good.

The Sinking City is the better of the two CoC that were recently released; Dark Corners of the Earth is even better. There's also the 90's adventure games Shadow of the Comet and Prisoner of Ice.

Those goofy looking monsters that keep respawning in sinking city made me think it was garbage, I'll give it a shot. Dark Corners of the earth looks like a great game, unfortunately I suck badly at it and gave up. Might try to get shadow of the comet running on my Rpi. Thanks for the recs!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Enjoying this on Switch, a spiritual successor to Alien Crush / Devil's Crush:

LOL I thought it was called "Demon's TIT"

1 minute ago, Joyrex said:

LOL I thought it was called "Demon's TIT"

it supports "Taito Mode", so on a Flip Grip, it rotates vertically to show you more of the board.  Really great game for handheld play.

• Like 1

mevaskwvdx5cab9fgtw9.png

Regarding the TurboGrafx-16 mini console and its peripheral accessories, the manufacturing and shipping facilities in China have encountered an unavoidable suspension due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. As a result, the delivery of all TurboGrafx-16 mini products, which was originally scheduled for March 19th, 2020, will be delayed until further notice.

We deeply apologize to our customers for the significant inconvenience, and we humbly ask for your understanding and patience while we keep our close attention on the situation. We are investing all of our efforts to deliver the TurboGrafx-16 mini as soon as possible, and will provide further details on the deliver [SIC] timing once confirmed.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2020 at 11:29 AM, Rubin Farr said:

it supports "Taito Mode", so on a Flip Grip, it rotates vertically to show you more of the board.  Really great game for handheld play.

That's TATE (tah-teh) mode; Taito is a Japanese game maker (now owned by SquareEnix)

Tate is the Japanese word for vertical, and yoko is horizontal.

Edit, yoko is more literally "side", not horizontal. Sorry

• Farnsworth 1

On 3/7/2020 at 4:34 PM, Rubin Farr said:

Some crazy good Breath of the Wild glitchers, that first deflection is insane

Nothing against this post, but I HATE reaction videos. Why would I watch someone's reaction? It'd be like going to the movies only to flip your seat around and watch the audience instead of the actual movie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Squee said:

Bullet League - I did the sound design and music for it - is out now worldwide on iOS and Android

This looks dope! Reminds me of like Minecraft cross Broforce or something. Unfortunately I don't play too many games on mobile but I do have an iPhone and will prob check it out. Congrats on your hard work put into this. ?

4 hours ago, oscillik said:

I wonder why “Mario day” only became a thing this year…

No, it's been around for several years now...

3 hours ago, milkface said:

Hiya, what's the best racing game on PS4?

Depends - arcade racing, or closer to sim racing?

2 hours ago, Enthusiast said:

Gran Turismo Sport but really Burnout Paradise Remastered

Basically the best answer you'll get - GT Sport for sim racing, and BPR for arcade style fun

• Like 1