IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

The Uncertain: The Last Quiet Day was free for keepsies on Steam last week. Started playing it today. Pretty clunky controls and somewhat cringey voice acting, but it's fun for a classic-style point & click adventure. 

3 hours ago, oscillik said:

Haha, Google Stadia

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2020/03/11/doom-eternal-google-stadia-specs/

Also, haha id Software for spouting stuff they really shouldn't have

Those specs required for ultra-nightmare are ridiculous 

I finally beat Death Stranding. Story is crazy and doesn't quite come together for me. I loved a bunch of the ideas in it. I never found it boring like some reviews. Overall, it was fun and inventive.

I'm going to try Sekiro next, but skeptical I'll be able to get very far.

Slay the Spire, still amazing. I play one run a day after work or music practice and I'm still not bored after 500 runs. I haven't even tried the new character, I'm still trying to beat ascension 20 with the defect.

Finally played Oxenfree, love it. It goes on sale for $5 pretty often, if you like 80s adventure movies you'll probably dig it. 

Also, I was too kind to The Uncertain: The Last Quiet Day in my last post.. that really wasn't good. The story was interesting enough but eugh... the dialogue, backtracking, controls... pretty bad. The music was nice though. 

Probably not a great time to get into it, but I picked up A Plague Tale: Innocence (free on xbox game pass) and if nothing else, it's made me glad that our pandemic is rat-free. Very pretty game when it's not being completely disgusting. 

oh, and if anyone is stuck in a prolonged quarantine, this seems like a pretty good time to get into VR. Safe way to socialize and stay a little active. Let me know your handle if you want to hang out in VRchat or something. =]

25 minutes ago, luke viia said:

oh, and if anyone is stuck in a prolonged quarantine, this seems like a pretty good time to get into VR. Safe way to socialize and stay a little active. Let me know your handle if you want to hang out in VRchat or something. =]

Got my Oculus Quest today!

• Like 2