IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

2 hours ago, yekker said:

Waaat? You drew those designs? 

You can import an image on acpatterns.com then scan the QR code with the Nintendo Online mobile app to download them into the game 

2 hours ago, DavieAddison said:

You can import an image on acpatterns.com then scan the QR code with the Nintendo Online mobile app to download them into the game 

What are the actual objects in the game?

11 minutes ago, yekker said:

What are the actual objects in the game?

They’re canvas prints you can put up for free. 

6 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

Master Chief Collection baby, Halo 2 out soon

Picked this up recently too. Can’t wait for Halo 2. Did they announce a date yet?

12 hours ago, DavieAddison said:

They’re canvas prints you can put up for free. 

Picked this up recently too. Can’t wait for Halo 2. Did they announce a date yet?

I keep seeing/hearing late april

Just pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077, even tho it won't be out for another five months. (Fuck you COVID, I'm getting thru this)

Also just found out that Run the Jewels AND Richard Devine are among the contributors to the soundtrack

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

The Last of Us Part II has been indefinitely delayed... or until Sony makes it a PS5 launch title :dadjoke:

Will the PS5 even launch?

14 hours ago, ambergonk said:

Just pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077, even tho it won't be out for another five months. (Fuck you COVID, I'm getting thru this)

There's no way that Cyberpunk 2077 is coming out this year. Expect another delay announcement.

18 minutes ago, oscillik said:

There's no way that Cyberpunk 2077 is coming out this year. Expect another delay announcement.

Said 16 Sept 2020 on Steam

1 minute ago, ambergonk said:

Said 16 Sept 2020 on Steam

Yeah, and that's extremely likely to be delayed again (game was originally meant to be out this month).

It's a shame, I'm looking forward to it too… but at this stage, it's pretty much a given that any entertainment "thing" that was part way through production is going to suffer unprecedented delays. I think it was just yesterday that they announced that The Last Of Us II has been delayed indefinitely, film studios are obviously pausing production on films or outright shutting down. It really would be a miracle if Cyberpunk 2077 isn't affected, especially since CD Projekt Red went on record to say that the delay from April to the currently public release date would still have crunch time involved.

Just now, oscillik said:

It's a shame, I'm looking forward to it too… but at this stage, it's pretty much a given that any entertainment "thing" that was part way through production is going to suffer unprecedented delays. I think it was just yesterday that they announced that The Last Of Us II has been delayed indefinitely, film studios are obviously pausing production on films or outright shutting down. It really would be a miracle if Cyberpunk 2077 isn't affected, especially since CD Projekt Red went on record to say that the delay from April to the currently public release date would still have crunch time involved.

I'm willing to cut them slack if they indeed announce another delay. Would rather see it be polished than become a rushed, buggy mess. Plus they need to make the overall health of their staff a priority as well.

Either way, I don't regret pre-ordering.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ambergonk said:

Would rather see it be polished than become a rushed, buggy mess. Plus they need to make the overall health of their staff a priority as well.

Yeah, that's how I felt with the delay announcement for DOOM Eternal — I just hoped that the delay meant the staff didn't hae]ve to crunch as much, and that the game came out less buggy

• Like 1

Recently got GTA V (PS4) since it was on sale. Miss the good old days (literally 3 years ago) where I would play online races with my friends ? - Anyways it'll be nice to actually play the story since I went straight to online when I got the game on PC 4 years ago since San Andreas and 4 are the only GTA stories I've finished. Is Vice City worth playing too?

5 hours ago, KingBo0 said:

WOOOOOOOW Half-Life: Alyx is good. The 13 years were worth it!!!

Nice. I still plan on ordering a Valve Index, but it'll be another few weeks before the second batch is ready, last I heard.