IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

P.A.M.E.L.A. is just now out of early access and on sale, so I grabbed it. But I haven't played Subnautica yet. Or Empyrion, which looks like it plays quite similarly to No Man's Sky. Generation Zero has gotten recent updates as well.

I dunno. Maybe I should be investing more time in my Korg Minilogue XD instead.

4 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

From glancing at serebii.net, is the entire original 151 playable now?  They finally added my man Scizor. ?

no they're not. no jynx, voltorb, electrode, dratini etc mankey etc. scizor is gen II anyway. wish game freak could actually make a good game out of the most valuable intellectual property on earth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dr lopez said:

no they're not. no jynx, voltorb, electrode, dratini etc mankey etc. scizor is gen II anyway. wish game freak could actually make a good game out of the most valuable intellectual property on earth.

Strange they added Rayquaza, but not Deoxys, I have all 4 forms.  Aren't they like nemeses?  At least in that cartoon where they duked it out in Earth's orbit.

Played nearly two hours of P.A.M.E.L.A.. I dunno. It's full of pristine jank. UI is too complex and cumbersome for my liking. Not really sure if I can get into it. Might try Subnautica instead.

Meanwhile, playing Hyper Light Drifter again as the Alternate Drifter. Maybe I'm just too impatient now for slow and tedious survival games.

Edited by timbre monke

3 years late but I've just ordered breath of the wild for the switch I just got. Played the first hour on the friend's switch a few months ago so I'm pretty excited as I've enjoyed what I tried out.

Edited by milkface

18 minutes ago, milkface said:

3 years late but I've just ordered breath of the wild for the switch I just got. Played the first hour on the friend's switch a few months ago so I'm pretty excited as I've enjoyed what I tried out.

If you want the best experience, try to find a used or even bootleg Amiibo for Wolf Link:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

If you want the best experience, try to find a used or even bootleg Amiibo for Wolf Link:

Is it the same Amiibo for the Twilight Princess Wii U one?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Enthusiast said:

The Last of Us Part 2 is as good as anticipated. It's brutal though.

That's pretty much the gist of all the reviews I've read; they all make a point of mentioning how brutal it is -- and that it's great!

Looking forward to it, but I'm replaying Part 1, and I'm notoriously slow, so it will be another couple of weeks probably. It's a bit scary how much I've actually forgotten -- but it has been seven years after all.

Edited by IDEM
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, IDEM said:

That's pretty much the gist of all the reviews I've read; they all make a point of mentioning how brutal it is -- and that it's great!

Looking forward to it, but I'm replaying Part 1, and I'm notoriously slow, so it will be another couple of weeks probably. It's a bit scary how much I've actually forgotten -- but it has been seven years after all.

I was seriously tempted to do the same, but I settled for watching a recap on youtube :emotawesomepm9:

Bit late to the party, but hollow Knight.  Astonishingly good. I've started making bootleg house versions of my favourite area themes im so impressed

• Like 2

just completed dishonored 1,got a telling off from boatman samuel for being too brutal,dlc next,then 2 and death of the outsider,i think this is my fav modern franchise,such a well realised,beautiful world with freedom and stealth,perfect!

20200621173559_1.thumb.jpg.b2d87af35be033b4e50dcf6d107b1fab.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/23/2020 at 4:41 PM, sunshine recorder said:

just completed dishonored 1,got a telling off from boatman samuel for being too brutal,dlc next,then 2 and death of the outsider,i think this is my fav modern franchise,such a well realised,beautiful world with freedom and stealth,perfect!

20200621173559_1.thumb.jpg.b2d87af35be033b4e50dcf6d107b1fab.jpg

I love those games, finished them all. The world and the storytelling just sucks you in. 

On 6/24/2020 at 10:01 AM, Enthusiast said:

I love those games, finished them all. The world and the storytelling just sucks you in. 

I didn't love the story, but the gameplay (especially two of the levels in Dishonored 2) is crazy inventive and fun.