IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

On 10/6/2020 at 1:24 PM, Wurstwasser said:

Also I always return to Super Hexagon until it makes me mad.

Played this on a Commodore SX 64. Something about the green screen and sounds were very captivating indeed. 

sega-dreamcast-mini.jpg?itok=fYUz6291

In an interview with Japanese gaming publication Famitsu, Sega’s mini chief Yosuke Okunari said that fans could expect another classic console very soon. “I think for the next one, we may go with a concept close to the Mega Drive Mini. If I have to say some names, it could be an SG-1000 Mini or a Dreamcast Mini…”

https://www.esquireme.com/gaming-sega-dreamcast-mini-is-being-released

• Like 2

Playing Vampyr that came with the free psn games this month. I like it, 1908 London, vampires. Some combat and also a lot of puzzle/old school adventure games elements 

Edited by Berk

Back into Playing Dead By Daylight on the Switch right now. Though it would be a fun autumn/ halloween game. Haven't really been playing any games over the past months so it's nice to be back into something again.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Replaying Dark Souls on PC. This time the Remastered edition.
It looks sooo much better than the original one.

Had the luck of a knight dropping a Black Knight Sword near the beginning of the game.
Never played as a heavy-hitter build before, so it's refreshing for me.
I'm using that in combo with a Grass Crest Shield to have some improved stamina regen and some protection when needed. 
I'm also using a Longbow to aggro / pick out enemies from afar.
When choosing armor I'm just making sure to keep my weight just below 25% so I can still fast-roll.
Will soon also add a Pyromancy Flame as it ads no extra weight, has no stat-scaling, and opens up some more combat-options.
In Anor Londo I was able to buy lots of Twinkling Titanite, so I already upgraded my Black Knight Sword to its max.
Ornstein and Smough were never this easy.
I remember the first time years ago that fight being absolute hell. I had a small barely-upgraded reinforced club.
I still get wrecked by invaders though whenever I'm in human form. I suck at PvP, that's for sure.
What's left: New Londo Ruins, The Duke's Archives, Demon Ruins, The Catacombs, Oolacile.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Squee said:

Star Wars Squadron sure isn’t very good, huh?

Oh no, I was looking forward to playing that in vr eventually. 

28 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

Oh no, I was looking forward to playing that in vr eventually. 

I bet it's awesome in VR - at least for a while. But it's just the same boring boring fights over and over. Fly towards the enemy, shoot, pass the enemy at high speed, turn around, and repeat.

• Sad 1

Hopping back and forth between Synthetik and Doom Eternal. Finally learning to "git gud" at the latter.

Not sure if I can continue with No Man's Sky though, even with the Origins update. Yeah there are more diverse environments now with new critters (including giant sandworms) but the core gameplay remains unchanged. Really wish Sean M. would beef up the combat aspects somehow. I like the Desolation update with the derelict freighters, but it could really use tougher, more dangerous enemies on board.

Finally finished Blasphemous NG+... bit annoyed that some of the achievements I should have gotten trophies for didn't unlock and I'm not sure I want to go for the trophy of defeating all bosses without bile flask use...

7 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Finally finished Blasphemous NG+... bit annoyed that some of the achievements I should have gotten trophies for didn't unlock and I'm not sure I want to go for the trophy of defeating all bosses without bile flask use...

La Ola La Ola Wave GIF - LaOla LaOlaWave Fans - Discover & Share GIFs

grats!

what achievements didn't unlock? if you were going for the "get over the bridge under 3 hours": total time of all playthroughs counts i'm afraid. bile flask one is mean, i'd recommend equipping the relic which prevents usage, muscle memory taking over easily...

edit: did you do the ng+ exclusive bosses? if no you absolutely should, they're really well designed!

Edited by jaderpansen

3 hours ago, jaderpansen said:

La Ola La Ola Wave GIF - LaOla LaOlaWave Fans - Discover & Share GIFs

grats!

what achievements didn't unlock? if you were going for the "get over the bridge under 3 hours": total time of all playthroughs counts i'm afraid. bile flask one is mean, i'd recommend equipping the relic which prevents usage, muscle memory taking over easily...

edit: did you do the ng+ exclusive bosses? if no you absolutely should, they're really well designed!

Completing the Ossuary (I got the skin for it), but the trophy didn't unlock.

I completed NG+ and all the DLC bosses (was pretty neat) - their name means "new dawn" or "rising dawn" in Spanish.

RE: 3 hour trophy - well damn - that pretty much seals it for me bothering to do any of the other trophies then...

On 10/19/2020 at 9:26 AM, timbre monke said:

Hopping back and forth between Synthetik and Doom Eternal. Finally learning to "git gud" at the latter.

RE DOOM - are you into the first expansion pack now? I’m reading it’s much more difficult than the main campaign. I haven’t started it yet but the videos look good!

3 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

RE DOOM - are you into the first expansion pack now? I’m reading it’s much more difficult than the main campaign. I haven’t started it yet but the videos look good!

Not yet, even though I just bought it. Just finished the Super Gore Nest map though.

I feel like Doom Eternal requires caffeine to play.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, timbre monke said:

Not yet, even though I just bought it. Just finished the Super Gore Nest map though.

I feel like Doom Eternal requires caffeine to play.

I think it’s the quickest fps I’ve ever played for sure ?