IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

8 hours ago, Aural Unrest said:

If it's clear, why put this?:

"Not sure yet how I feel about that, or rather how Psygnosis/Studio Liverpool might feel about it"

?

No, I mean, it is pretty obvious from looking at the game; what I'm not sure about is the moral component because they wouldn't have the rights, would they? But I know too little about it, and I'll definitely give this game a try. I'm just a WipEout superfan, so this is messing with my head a bit, lol.

I hear the prelim version wasn't very well received, but I also looks like they postponed the start enough to eke out the problems, which is definitely preferable to releasing a half-baked game. Can't really comment further until I've tried it.

• Like 1

Yeah, I know what you mean, but I'm sure they got permission. And yeah, it was released on pc a few years ago as Formula Fusion. Apparently, it's been greatly improved. I backed it on Kickstarter back in 2014!

Really enjoying it on PS4 Pro!! ☺️

• Like 1

Has anyone else here never played Minecraft? I've noticed that it's become popular among Japanese streamers lately. But out of at least 200 games I've played in my life, Minecraft was never one of them, despite its popularity.

I believe there was a dedicated thread and possibly a watmm centric server going back in the day. Never played the thing , didn't follow the discussion.

Found the thread

Edited by Silent Member
  • Like 1

They've really got to make another sonic mania game. I mean how hard is it to make a 2d platformer? It can't cost too much money... Anyways I play this game all the time, it's one of my most played games. It's really a perfect 2d sonic.

• Like 2

On 11/2/2020 at 10:57 AM, Silent Member said:

I believe there was a dedicated thread and possibly a watmm centric server going back in the day. Never played the thing , didn't follow the discussion.

Found the thread

OMG i was on this server back in the day! I can't remember who it was, but I witnessed someone on there burn down another user's treehouse, it was fucking crazy. This guy was so nice the whole time and then got a wild hair up his ass and burned it all down and then told me not to tell anyone. statute of limitations and whatnot and now I can talk about it.

• Thanks 1

Prodeus now available on Steam in early access. 

Put in one hour so far. It's exactly the game I was hoping it would be. The Doom-like gameplay, the reverse sprite mechanic, the map design, the music, the design in general...they all tick the right boxes for me. Just wish I had more time for it right now.

5 hours ago, hijexx said:

Next gen's first killer app

Edited by Silent Member