IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

On 3/3/2021 at 4:26 PM, Braintree said:

DEADBOLT is pretty fun. It's a lot like Gunpoint. I like the goofy spooky universe it's in. Zombies and vampires are in gangs.

Oh yeah, that one's by the Risk Of Rain devs. Might need to grab that one at some point.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Still playing through Control... fantastic game.

It's like Metroid and X-Files put together. That was my main game last September but I never completed it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ambermonke said:

It's like Metroid and X-Files put together. That was my main game last September but I never completed it.

I'm in it to the end - I'd say I'm getting near the endgame...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joyrex said:

I'm in it to the end - I'd say I'm getting near the endgame...

Pretty easy platinum once you beat it too. Great game.

The publisher behind the excellent Streets of Rage 4 is making a TMNT 4-player game for PC and consoles:

Bonus: The theme song in the video is sung by Faith No More's Mike Patton!

• Like 3

On 3/11/2021 at 5:58 AM, onecaseman said:

Was Streets of Rage 4 worth it? I was worried it wouldn't hold up (I beat the old games on the Genesis back in the day).

Yeah it’s great. If you have someone to play with it’s even better. Either way it looks and sounds fantastic and if you liked the original games it’s worth playing.

7 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

Yeah it’s great. If you have someone to play with it’s even better. Either way it looks and sounds fantastic and if you liked the original games it’s worth playing.

Agreed - there's even an Aphex tribute track on the soundtrack (not by Aphex, but in tribute to his style).

Doom 64, popped up on gamepass after the Xbox Bethesda acquisition. So much fun! :gamer:

• Like 1

Little Nightmares 2 - immensely frustrating platforming - just like the first one - since you can't tell if you're lined up with whatever you're walking or jumping to. But the design, atmosphere, and characters makes it 100% worthwhile.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

Doom 64, popped up on gamepass after the Xbox Bethesda acquisition. So much fun! :gamer:

DOOM 64 is fucking great, so glad that it got an official PC port.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2021 at 11:20 AM, Berk said:

It feels like you need to smoke weed to properly enjoy nier automata for some reason, it gives off that vibe

Looks intriguing. I bought it like a month ago but haven't played it yet, just watched a stream or two. Looking up whilst using ladders may have...unintended consequences though.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2021 at 12:42 PM, Squee said:

Little Nightmares 2 - immensely frustrating platforming - just like the first one - since you can't tell if you're lined up with whatever you're walking or jumping to. But the design, atmosphere, and characters makes it 100% worthwhile.

Can't wait to play this. I enjoyed the first one a lot.

Terraforming Mars is a card/board game on android for a fiver, its amazing. Definitely scratching a Slay the Spire itch, even though I dont think it will have anywhere near as much depth  over time.

spacer.png

I accidentally purchased this last week b/c it was in my cart when I also picked up GTAV for, like, the 17th time. So glad I did b/c basically a never-ending orgasm of dopamine firing goodness. Virgil is basically all the good parts of Dante plus his own unique shit that makes him even better (still have yet to successfully chain more than two Judgment Cuts). Easily my fave of any DMC characters, though ridiculously overpowered (grinding through main story to open up Bloody Palace for general mayhem). 

10/10 Playing in performance mode confers 60FPS on PS5 (up to 120 if you got the TV for it). Amazeballs. 

Edited by T3551ER

On 3/8/2021 at 10:30 PM, ambermonke said:

Same. i love this game but i've been stuck

Spoiler

on the last boss of the last DLC. damn Hartman and his ability to heal in the dark.

also low key scary game. and damn it gets literally dark.

recently started a new game of Prey. Arkane games are among my favorites for sure. Dishonored 2 ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BelacquaShuah said:

Same. i love this game but i've been stuck

Hide contents

on the last boss of the last DLC. damn Hartman and his ability to heal in the dark.

also low key scary game. and damn it gets literally dark.

recently started a new game of Prey. Arkane games are among my favorites for sure. Dishonored 2 ?

Yeah, fuck Hartman. i beat his ass though.