IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Yeah, it's pretty nice.

Genesis Noir was good, more of a laid-back interactive graphic novella with some light puzzles, than a traditional game experience, but I just loved almost everything about it. Great visuals, sound, etc... Sometimes it's nice to just kick back and be taken on a journey.

• Like 1

Grim Dawn
ss_7e12dbc4516313d3a89b83505be1de648e311
ss_925b8ae450ec79c00b987528e579bc999d48a

Grim Dawn
A (Diablo-like) Hack-and-Slash Role-Playing Game, set within a dark fantasy Victorian setting. 
From the makers of Titan Quest (now Crate Entertainment).
I backed it years ago on Kickstarter, but only now I started playing it.
Better than Dungeon Siege, Torchlight and Diablo III in my opinion.
You can dual Class. Lots of cool Loot. Good Lore. Different Environments. Secrets. Can be played in co-op.
And of course tons of hacking and/or shooting evil spawn.
Also nice: You can easily switch between Keyboard+Mouse and Controller.
Chill. I really like it.
You can get it for as low as 5€ on sale.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, colunga said:

almost done with DUSK I love it

Arguably the best indie throwback shooter to come out in the last three years. Andrew Hulshult is one hell of a talented composer too, even though I don't really listen to metal.

6 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Had to dig out the old Wii U, bc it’s about the only place you can play Metroid: Zero Mission, which is my favorite 2D Metroid.

I dunno, I think Super Metroid kind of set the benchmark for all future 2D installments in the series. Zero Mission as a remake of the original NES Metroid is still pretty solid though.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, onecaseman said:

Okay, I got the Hand of the King boss in Dead Cells. Got destroyed. Kinda scared to try again as it takes an hour and a half to get that far.

as soon as i got hattori's katana the rest was a cakewalk (first run at least). gl!

I deleted the Dead By Daylight mobile app on my iPhone because, even though I was like level 60 or whatever, there were way too many times when I would get killed in less time than it took me to join a damn game. I couldn’t keep playing it on principle. It made me too angry. 
so...

anyone have any recommendations for other iPhone games that are worth checking out??

10 hours ago, onecaseman said:

Okay, I got the Hand of the King boss in Dead Cells. Got destroyed. Kinda scared to try again as it takes an hour and a half to get that far.

This set-up worked for me many many times:

Spoiler

- High investment in Tactics Stat & Health.
- Ranged Weapons with Freeze, Stun, Slow or Shock. (Lightning Bolt, Electric Whip, Frost Blast,...)
- Deployable Turrets with Freeze, Stun, Slow or Shock. (Tesla Coil, Double Crossb-o-matic, Sinew Slicer,...)
- Keep your distance at all times.

GL HF

55 minutes ago, jaderpansen said:

Alright, to all you old school Metroid aficionados:

Drop whatever you're doing and play this Metroid Prime 2D demo RIGHT NAO!

https://forum.prime2d.com/t/prime-2d-demo-v0-1-21-4-1/6582

It's absolutely stunning!

prime-2d-nintendo-life-img.original.jpg

Nice, I picked up Metroid Fusion yesterday, it’s up next in my game backlog.

• Like 3

Metroid Fusion is awesome. Haven't played it in ages though. The dev team nailed the creepy atmosphere.

Now I wish I had my old GBA just so I can play it and Zero Mission again.

• Like 1