IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

It's really clunky early on, but once you unlock more abilities it gets better. Enjoyable game. 

Tried getting back into ff15, still a piece of shit.

8 hours ago, thumbass said:

Inscryption especially was a nice surprise.

it's deceptively simple at first. the cabin is only the first act.

7 hours ago, usagi said:

it's deceptively simple at first. the cabin is only the first act.

Deceptively simple?! I'll have you know I'm terrible at puzzle/ card games lol. I've played around 3.5 hours now and I'm still stuck at act 1. Got to the final boss and then I died so apparently you have to start all over then?

26 minutes ago, thumbass said:

Deceptively simple?! I'll have you know I'm terrible at puzzle/ card games lol. I've played around 3.5 hours now and I'm still stuck at act 1. Got to the final boss and then I died so apparently you have to start all over then?

so am I, deckbuilders are not my wheelhouse at all. I meant to say the cabin is not all that is going on. also each time you die you get stronger via deathcards and the helpful items you can uncover in the cabin, have a look around.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, usagi said:

so am I, deckbuilders are not my wheelhouse at all. I meant to say the cabin is not all that is going on. also each time you die you get stronger via deathcards and the helpful items you can uncover in the cabin, have a look around.

I managed to make a broken af deathcard which cruised me to the final boss but then it got killed lol.

The old launch day Switch finally died today, out of nowhere. Right when a friend I haven’t seen since the Millennium wanted to play Mario Kart 8 ? 

guess I’ll upgrade to the OLED model

there’s also a fan made 8-bit Castlevania game in the works 

• Sad 1

On 1/2/2022 at 4:54 AM, logakght said:

Wild - a memory of me playing a demo of that game about 20 years ago popped into my head a few days ago for no reason. Was gonna see if it was on GOG but had no idea they'd done an updated one...

• Like 1

Spend abotu 20 minutes speedrunning Doom e1m1 just now, got a couple 11 second runs.  Not big news or anything, but for someone who doesn't speedrun in general and never tried speedrunning Doom before I'm satisfied, will probably do it again tomorrow, see if I can get it more consistent..

EDIT: make that 3 11 second runs, took 4 tries to get the third one.  

I should learn that SR50 straferunning thing.  Regular straferunning is just the normal way I always move in Doom whenever I play it anyhow.

Edited by TubularCorporation
  • Like 1

I've been playing Terminator: Resistance. It's a bit shit and I love every minute.

• Like 2

had a sudden and irresistible desire to play Tekken. Haven't played in years and, hey guess what, turns out the Ultimate Edition is on sale right now for something like 70% off. 

Like riding a bike - going to get my ass handed to me when I decide to play online but I really do love the flow/feel of the game. Loading times are shit tho wish they had made/will make a PS5 upgrade that would take advantage of SSD load times/graphics/etc. ...  

• Like 1