IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

On 3/23/2022 at 1:48 PM, T3551ER said:

Zelda: BOTW - kinda slept on it originally but now it's become a family thing. Really been having a blast - its the perfect blend of hack n slash and puzzles and looks pretty and doesn't punish you (it's like an anti-Elden Ring).

I love BOTW so much. I have a coworker who just started playing it, so she's been asking me for tips since I 100%-ed it. In talking to her about it, I've been wanting to replay it... so I just bought the Wii U version just so I'd have a reason to try it all over again. I will do so as soon as I finish with Triangle Strategy, which I am loving. I'm near the end now and might play NG+, but maybe not.

• Like 2

Just deleted Dead By Daylight (mobile) for the second damn time. Not only was that game completely absorbing every single second of my free time but it is still massively unfair if you are playing in survivor mode, which I exclusively play. 
I’m sick of fucking crawling around and hiding with all of my perks loaded up to be as stealthy and invisible as possible (trust me, I’m doing everything right with no fucking fuck-ups and I’ve got the fucking spine chill perk and the fucking scratch mark maxed out and my crouching and hiding is on motherfucking point) only to have fucking Michael Myers or some other piece of shit monster make a fucking b-line straight for me from completely out of the blue and hacking my ass. I’m also sick of dumb shits blowing up generators and getting my ass killed. Im sick of when you have weathered the mistakes of a bunch of fucking amateur hour douchebags fucking running up to you to get the killer to go after you instead of them and then not having the common decency to unhook your ass only to fucking come back from near death and outlive all their candyasses and have the fucking hatch being impossible to find. I’m sick of a fucking 4% chance of getting off the hook. I’m also sick of waiting literally 5 fucking minutes to join a damn game only to spawn right next to the killer and get meathooked in the first 5 seconds. The killers get too many advantages. Too fucking many. It’s absurd how bullshit the game can be. It was turning me into a wreck. 

I’ll probably end up downloading it again in a year or two but fuck me if that game isn’t unfair as all get out. 

Edited by J3FF3R00

12 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

Just deleted Dead By Daylight (mobile) for the second damn time. Not only was that game completely absorbing every single second of my free time but it is still massively unfair if you are playing in survivor mode, which I exclusively play. 
I’m sick of fucking crawling around and hiding with all of my perks loaded up to be as stealthy and invisible as possible (trust me, I’m doing everything right with no fucking fuck-ups and I’ve got the fucking spine chill perk and the fucking scratch mark maxed out and my crouching and hiding is on motherfucking point) only to have fucking Michael Myers or some other piece of shit monster make a fucking b-line straight for me from completely out of the blue and hacking my ass. I’m also sick of dumb shits blowing up generators and getting my ass killed. Im sick of when you have weathered the mistakes of a bunch of fucking amateur hour douchebags fucking running up to you to get the killer to go after you instead of them and then not having the common decency to unhook your ass only to fucking come back from near death and outlive all their candyasses and have the fucking hatch being impossible to find. I’m sick of a fucking 4% chance of getting off the hook. I’m also sick of waiting literally 5 fucking minutes to join a damn game only to spawn right next to the killer and get meathooked in the first 5 seconds. The killers get too many advantages. Too fucking many. It’s absurd how bullshit the game can be. It was turning me into a wreck. 

I’ll probably end up downloading it again in a year or two but fuck me if that game isn’t unfair as all get out. 

Perhaps you could turn two sanity wrecking entities against one another: show this game to your MIL

• Haha 1

boc.thumb.png.08a3e43e8df3ee6a7878a8835fb9cf30.png

started my second playthrough a couple days ago and it him me that his name is boc, and it's a stretch, but the very popular video above might have been an influence on the character?

I'm trying magic out, and I'm even more addicted to this game than before.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cloud capture said:

boc.thumb.png.08a3e43e8df3ee6a7878a8835fb9cf30.png

started my second playthrough a couple days ago and it him me that his name is boc, and it's a stretch, but the very popular video above might have been an influence on the character?

I'm trying magic out, and I'm even more addicted to this game than before.

totally missed out on this guy during playthrough 1, turns out he just randomly hides in some tree along the way. this game is just full to the brim with secrets and obscure mechanics, seems new stuff is still discovered almost daily, amazing. still holding out for ng+, as some quests still seem to be patched, also i'm strongly believing there's gonna be DLC in the not so super-distant future...

Spoiler

(*cough*miquella*cough*)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Berk said:

Is Kena any good?

It's nothing special, pretty generic. 

• Like 1

Still enjoying Elden Ringuuu very very much.
Played 80 hours so far. Still only in Liurnia of the Lakes. lol
I'm gonna take my time. She gonna get hers before I. I'm gonna take it slow. I'm not gonna rush the stroke.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1838039582377851581/826F2D0886148070341BCC25D4045EDEFD623073/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

• Like 3

On 4/10/2022 at 6:20 AM, MaartenVC said:

Still enjoying Elden Ringuuu very very much.
Played 80 hours so far. Still only in Liurnia of the Lakes. lol
I'm gonna take my time. She gonna get hers before I. I'm gonna take it slow. I'm not gonna rush the stroke.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1838039582377851581/826F2D0886148070341BCC25D4045EDEFD623073/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

• Like 4