IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

23 minutes ago, o00o said:

what version of the steam deck did you buy?

The big one with the nvme drive and then an 512gb microsd for ROMs and games from other platforms such as GOG and Epic. 

My plan is to use it as my indie game and retro “console”. 

12 hours ago, Squee said:

The big one with the nvme drive and then an 512gb microsd for ROMs and games from other platforms such as GOG and Epic. 

My plan is to use it as my indie game and retro “console”. 

Mine (256gb model) is supposed to arrive this Friday, I'm very excited!

I'm currently obsessed with Zachtronics Solitaire Collection, specifically the beautiful new tarot-based variety. Highly recommend for puzzle game fans, challenging but rewarding

fortune.jpg.f908bb5ffd4401d05c561e7c3673b348.jpg

Google is shutting down Stadia, its cloud gaming service. The service will remain live for players until January 18th, 2023. Google will be refunding all Stadia hardware purchased through the Google Store as well as all the games and add-on content purchased from the Stadia store. Google expects those refunds will be completed in mid-January.

• Google will refund all Stadia hardware purchases through the Google Store & games + addons through the Stadia Store
  • Majority of refunds to be completed mid-January
  • Stadia's tech will be used by other products & industry partners

https://blog.google/products/stadia/message-on-stadia-streaming-strategy/

• Sad 1

Rumor: Returnal, the PS5-exclusive dark sci-fi shooter, might be coming to PC (steam).
Beware though, it's a roguelike/roguelite: not easy, restart if you die, evade waves of incoming enemy fire, explore ruins for upgrades, piece together bits of story,...
I'm mostly interested in it for the environment art, creature art, and atmosphere though. (I suck at roguelites.)

returnal-screen-05-ps5-15jun20-en?$1600p

returnal-screen-06-ps5-15jun20-en?$1600p

returnal-screen-03-ps5-15jun20-en?$1600p

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MaartenVC said:

Rumor: Returnal, the PS5-exclusive dark sci-fi shooter, might be coming to PC (steam).
Beware though, it's a roguelike/roguelite: not easy, restart if you die, evade waves of incoming enemy fire, explore ruins for upgrades, piece together bits of story,...
I'm mostly interested in it for the environment art, creature art, and atmosphere though. (I suck at roguelites.)

returnal-screen-05-ps5-15jun20-en?$1600p

returnal-screen-06-ps5-15jun20-en?$1600p

returnal-screen-03-ps5-15jun20-en?$1600p

i beat this game last year. i’m not a serious gamer so it was definitely challenging. great game.

• Like 1

Been having fun splatting bodies in Prodeus which is out on gamepass now. Very satisfying. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

back to sekiro, just for the fun of it. started fresh game, trying to clear it with the absolute minimum of skills (aka mikiri counter), to be able to buy attack power with exp later. also got rid of kuro's charm and using demon bell for them yummy extra loots. i officially adore this game, easily fav+ fromsoft, if not 3d action game evar.

• Like 2

On 10/2/2022 at 7:20 AM, exitonly said:

i beat this game last year. i’m not a serious gamer so it was definitely challenging. great game.

This game is amazing. I beat it. It was hard, but I can't get past the first bosses of Souls-likes, so I'm definitely not an elite gamer. This is also the first roguelite I've beaten.

35 minutes ago, onecaseman said:

This game is amazing. I beat it. It was hard, but I can't get past the first bosses of Souls-likes, so I'm definitely not an elite gamer. This is also the first roguelite I've beaten.

i beat it but it took me like 6 months to get good enough. by the end i could get through most of the game in less than a week.

i also struggle/struggled with elden ring. the combat system is so different from the games i’m used to which were mostly first person shooters. i finally got the hang of it but it took a while