IGNORED

Bootleg BOC track remixed by Machinedrum

Tauhid

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it were me I would've removed the Samsung ringer and voicemail sound that happens about a third of the way in; was surprised to hear he'd left it.

lol, I thought this was the best part of this pleasant but fairly boring track.

not enough 'chre' for you? lol ;)

Guest Ron Manager

Only thing I wish he'd gotten rid of was the bit where you can hear someone's mobile going off :facepalm: Would have been hard I guess though, and doesn't detract from the overall improvement.

• 1 month later...

This has really been bugging me - does anybody know what the voices are saying? The first one especially, sounds like "Love is in the" to me

This has really been bugging me - does anybody know what the voices are saying? The first one especially, sounds like "Love is in the" to me

i think this has been discussed here but the search function is hopeless

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Coalbucket PI

What's the original track? I don't think I've heard the entire catalogue of shitty crowd recordings of BOC but maybe I should.

This track, according to the cassette copy of the non-live version that a friend has, is called "Calibre Sunflower". No I don't have proof for you. No you can't have a copy. No, I can't answer any other questions about it. Cheers.

i always hear "rockin steady", no idea though

Because of

, I've always heard it as "Frequency." Even if that's more than likely not the case since the video isn't relevant to the track.

Very this. It's fantastic.

Archived