IGNORED

Aphex Twin @ Bangface

phudoshin

I hope someone here is committed to recording the entire thing. I suspect it'll be rather special being on his home turf and the only UK DJ date so far this year.

- Imagine an entire set of new material!!

- imagine he dropped a load of classics not heard in shows recently (Tamphax for example)

- imagine he upped the ante with the visuals again and it was all 3D/holograms?

I fucking hope there's a million pun-tastic afx related bannerisms!

soooooooooooo sORRY TO HAVE MISSED THIS ONE... GODDAMN NEW BABY!!!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll just play the usual dj set, stare intensely at his laptop for an hour or two and then walk off the stage as soon as it's over.

yeah, it'll be really shit.

waynes-world-not.jpg

I hope someone here is committed to recording the entire thing. I suspect it'll be rather special being on his home turf and the only UK DJ date so far this year.

- Imagine an entire set of new material!!

- imagine he dropped a load of classics not heard in shows recently (Tamphax for example)

- imagine he upped the ante with the visuals again and it was all 3D/holograms?

I fucking hope there's a million pun-tastic afx related bannerisms!

soooooooooooo sORRY TO HAVE MISSED THIS ONE... GODDAMN NEW BABY!!!

tumblr_ma41jdwYQM1qao5xt.gif

Grant posted something on facebook on friday about bangface, and someone in the thread said something about recording it, and asked grant if he minded if he posted it afterward. Grant said he'd rather have the footage to "make it into something wicked". I replied next with "10 years later!" and an hour or so later he deleted it haha

Grant posted something on facebook on friday about bangface, and someone in the thread said something about recording it, and asked grant if he minded if he posted it afterward. Grant said he'd rather have the footage to "make it into something wicked". I replied next with "10 years later!" and an hour or so later he deleted it haha

lol nice one

so we wait. we wait, we wait , we wait. we wait for the new crop of unreleased songs with men scream whoah! and eventually the screaming bits become apart of the track and we anticipate the screaming bit. we know its coming. its aphex's knew way of making albums now . real room reverb is all it is with audience cooperation.

lol

:trashbear:

Had a real nice ambient track playing before the drapes in front of his rig came away.

Incredible laser show and weirdcore stepped up their game a bit with camera crane jibs above the crowd.

Easily the most savage end to a set I've ever seen.

Completely destroyed me, the stage screens, lighting rig and lasers were unreal. His gear stopped working for about 15 minutes which was a bit worrying as they had real problems getting it working again

One possible new tune played, one Drukqs cut and Sci Fi remix

Was mostly stuff like this, stomping acid/techno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3zLUm1dUY

Archived