IGNORED

Aphex Twin @ Bangface

phudoshin

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His gear stopped working for about 15 minutes which was a bit worrying as they had real problems getting it working again

This happens so often at his gigs. Even so I have never seen it happening to Autechre for example. I wonder whats so hard about using traktor without crashing it?

Grant posted something on facebook on friday about bangface, and someone in the thread said something about recording it, and asked grant if he minded if he posted it afterward. Grant said he'd rather have the footage to "make it into something wicked". I replied next with "10 years later!" and an hour or so later he deleted it haha

heheh so that was you...

Grant seems kinda picky with those comments doesnt he?

Grant posted something on facebook on friday about bangface, and someone in the thread said something about recording it, and asked grant if he minded if he posted it afterward. Grant said he'd rather have the footage to "make it into something wicked". I replied next with "10 years later!" and an hour or so later he deleted it haha

heheh so that was you...

indeed. I was just having a laugh too. no malicious intent at all, as rephlex is and shall ever be king.

heheh so that was you...

indeed. I was just having a laugh too. no malicious intent at all, as rephlex is and shall ever be king.

ha ha, like he'd ever remove a comment that got that kind of response you just gave, rephlex = king

anyways looks like an amazing set, waiting to hear more. was so close to biting the bullet and going for broke (even more so than usual) and making the trip there... hope all you fuckers that went had a blast :aphexsign:

heheh so that was you...

ha ha, like he'd ever remove a comment that got that kind of response you just gave, rephlex = king

well to be fair I didn't make that part clear in the thread haha

The set was pretty good minus the fact that we had to wait in a tightly packed room that was over 100 degrees for his harddrive to comeback. Supposedly it crashed because he runs everything for his show off it and it is taxing on his laptop. I got to meet him outside the Rephlex party while I was off my balls. I met Dave Monolith and Ceephax too.The Rephlex party was amazing. All the DJ's played great sets. The lights were so bright during the Aphex set you could barely look at it. It was seriously intense and some of the best gigs I've ever been to. Totally worth the price. The entire weekend was an intense party. U-ziq was so understated compared to the rest but it was perfect right before Aphex.

His gear stopped working for about 15 minutes which was a bit worrying as they had real problems getting it working again

This happens so often at his gigs. Even so I have never seen it happening to Autechre for example. I wonder whats so hard about using traktor without crashing it?

wait... stop the presses. Aphex does traktor sets? for some reason i find that sort of shocking. I guess this whole time i assumed he was slinging actual vinyl.

Archived