IGNORED

Aphex Twin @ Bangface

phudoshin

I knew he used a laptop and not vinyl, but I always assumed that he pre-assembled his sets since they move so quickly from song to song. pretty impressive if he does it all live in Traktor imo. not sure where o00o got his info though.

edit: also, all of those tunes are amazing. wish I could have been there. in love with Red Light - Selekta now

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

132123_499302926749580_1136324082_o.jpgDELIVER!!!!!

What tha hell is this ?

The entire amount of footage of Aphex Twins gig I'm assuming... considering cameras were recording the whole thing ^_^ (which means we could be treated to a handout.... who knows...)

Yeah I was a bit surprised by that as well... does he even use the traktor plug in effects or does he output through his own effects?

Yes, the FX are in Traktor and he's pretty swift between them. Lots of lovely use of delay and timestretching.

in some sets you can hear the tracks being sped up to catch the previous beat. so, yeah. traktor.

omg I actually counted more than 5 hot chicks in that vid. Wtf it's idmz.

There were tons of beautiful girls there that I either didn't talk to, didn't hook up with, or didn't ask for their number...

I knew he used a laptop and not vinyl, but I always assumed that he pre-assembled his sets since they move so quickly from song to song. pretty impressive if he does it all live in Traktor imo. not sure where o00o got his info though.

im convinced he used a half hardware set half dj set. mad to find out! it was epic, he rose to the occasion anyway! woop!

Yeah I was a bit surprised by that as well... does he even use the traktor plug in effects or does he output through his own effects?

Yes, the FX are in Traktor and he's pretty swift between them. Lots of lovely use of delay and timestretching.

in some sets you can hear the tracks being sped up to catch the previous beat. so, yeah. traktor.

and you can't do that with decks and records?

everytime i've seen him he's used a mixture of stuff - decks, fx ,and computer..

it's obviously not just decks, nowadays... but not sure it's just traktor and a laptop, either.

almost impossible to see/tell through all the lasers/lights, though.

red light and lethal chemistry are vicious tunes!

good job sourcing them guys.

but seriously does anyone else find it ironic/awesome that he is playing 17 year old amen tear outs and not giving an inch to the dubstep newness [shite]?

Archived