IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

xox don't ever post that shit again. especially not in this thread, of all threads.

Yeah Family Guy blows, and sure as hell doesn't belong in an Ae thread. Sorry to be a dick Xox, but I fuckin' hate that show.

Man, this thread really got divided by zero.

I hated family guy too now i like it a lot.

I hated untilted at first too now it's the best thing ever -in my eyes... Go figure!

But yah ok, no mo FG shit from me.

I must say that I do enjoy Actress' music but I'll leave it at that and second the notion that no Family Guy content in this thread will be the recipient of a warm welcome from yours truly.

wait why does StephenG have it? or are you full of shit

I was bored so I started trolling that's all.

I emptied my shit hole a while ago/not full of shit atm.

I really want this to come out now. Wasn't really excited before, but the last couple days I've been edgy!

ps. thought it was obvious a sucka like me couldn't get promo material!

Edited by StephenG

i'm happy tuinorizn leaked in 320kbps (thanks to that podcast on soundcloud)! i can happily wait a few more days with this song on all the time

Where is this soundcloud podcast? link please. Or is that not even allowed any more?

Am actually impressed by how Autechre & warp have managed to get this not to leak but find the lack of any real radio play or stream tracks rather odd also think it’s weird that they made Norman records take the samples down. Anyhow am actually quite happy to wait, was listening to confield today and still sounds fresh as fuck, it’s not like we haven’t got enough Autechre-ness to keep us entertained for another month. Think its funny as fuck that people feel they are entitled to hear a leak or get this early and bitch about the fact they cant (but having said that wouldnt mind hearing another full track as a teaser!!)

oh and btw Actress is quality ;)

its deleted and i cant link it here

ps joyrex is a biatch

pps lol jk

all i've been listening to lately is autechre

waiting for exai giving me a new appreciation of move of ten

didn't like it much before but it clicked for me this week. if click is a valid term

Edited by Zeffolia

I dreamt of an Ae gig last night. Sean told me about how shitty WATMM was. Then they played and it was awful mostly because the room was full of old people yelling at how loud and long it was.

My prediction... Bleep will have an early digital download for pre-orders next monday or tuesday (leak or no leak)!

would be nice for sure

didn't like it much before but it clicked for me this week. if click is a valid term

lol and so the formula continues to be proven

lol and so the formula continues to be proven

i think the formula depends on the effect of anticipation / nail biting/ anxiety / lack of patience becoming so intense that it puts one into an altered state, almost like a drug or a form of hypo-mania. It makes sense while in this heightened state that older Autechre would start to sound different.

i'm happy tuinorizn leaked in 320kbps (thanks to that podcast on soundcloud)! i can happily wait a few more days with this song on all the time

Where is this soundcloud podcast? link please. Or is that not even allowed any more?

Am actually impressed by how Autechre & warp have managed to get this not to leak but find the lack of any real radio play or stream tracks rather odd also think it’s weird that they made Norman records take the samples down. Anyhow am actually quite happy to wait, was listening to confield today and still sounds fresh as fuck, it’s not like we haven’t got enough Autechre-ness to keep us entertained for another month. Think its funny as fuck that people feel they are entitled to hear a leak or get this early and bitch about the fact they cant (but having said that wouldnt mind hearing another full track as a teaser!!)

oh and btw Actress is quality ;)

its deleted and i cant link it here

ps joyrex is a biatch

pps lol jk

Thats ok, I aquired it from some kind soul ;) reminds me a little bit of something off Quadrange e.p which aint a bad thing. Sounds lovely aquatic & dubby.