IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

fuck, i feel really bad for gl0tch

hang in there bro

I appreciate it man. I'm okay. I'm ready. But I'm okay.

I'm actually still able to get stuff done amongst the hyperbole. I just want to hear this bitch so I can use it as a mental soundtrack for a bunch of new drawings I want to make.

But yeah, thanks @Alcofribas. I know I'm making funnys. I hope I'm not terribly pissing people off too much. It just seems SO much more exaggerated on the internet.

:)

you always hear people say in ae reviews "track x sounds like tri repetae", "track y" sounds like lp5. But they're always wrong, just grasping at straws trying to find something to compare the next evolution in sound to. For example, lots of people compared oversteps to amber when it came out, a clearly thoroughly misguided comparison.

Guest disoriental express

very true, i always thought it was bizarre how oversteps reviews often said it was similar to amber. 'It has melodies so it's amber 2.' :cerious:

A lot of people still think this will be released Sunday into Monday. I really hope so. Let's look at some time frames:

1. Disc manufacturing and Vinyl Pressing. Offset printing and packaging.

2. Shipping times.

3. Japan

So, the final run needs to be boxed and shipped from (I'm assuming) the UK to Japan, before Feb 27? Albums in the US that were released on Tuesdays were always shipped to my store on Fridays. So, we're looking at the 22nd? How long is shipping to Japan from the UK? A week? I dont think they'll expedite to there, so that puts us at about two weeks away from now, so like the 15th. Inventory, boxing, order fulfillment, etc... let's say that starts the week before the first roll out. So now we're looking at this upcoming week. Which is to say, if I had to guess, they are only receiving physical product NOW or into the beginning of next week.

Leaks WILL happen at the manufacturing stage. They always do.

I'm guessing this upcoming week it will happen.

I can't stop mentally replacing any reference to Exai with reference to a girl you are stalking for a date. Go back and read them all, it works.

overly attached ae fan

A lot of people still think this will be released Sunday into Monday. I really hope so. Let's look at some time frames:

2. Shipping times.

3. Japan

So, the final run needs to be boxed and shipped from (I'm assuming) the UK to Japan, before Feb 27? Albums in the US that were released on Tuesdays were always shipped to my store on Fridays. So, we're looking at the 22nd? How long is shipping to Japan from the UK? A week? I dont think they'll expedite to there, so that puts us at about two weeks away from now, so like the 15th. Inventory, boxing, order fulfillment, etc... let's say that starts the week before the first roll out. So now we're looking at this upcoming week. Which is to say, if I had to guess, they are only receiving physical product NOW or into the beginning of next week.

Sounds logical and promising. I can't wait another month this needs to leak soon. What if I die suddenly without warning and never get to hear it?

2. Shipping times.

3. Japan

Sounds logical and promising. I can't wait another month this needs to leak soon. What if I die suddenly without warning and never get to hear it?

same her...seems this new album is something like all their best work put together in a version 2.0 kinda thing...and i am really looking forward to hear that!!!

Japanese version is on Beat Records, in Tokyo. I can't read Japanese, but I wonder if there is mention of where the CD is manufactured on obi-strips. If the CDs are pressed in Japan that might take a couple more weeks out of your formula.

They're not going to manufacture them in Japan just because they have to ship to Japan. If it was a regular jewel case, I'd say maybe, but this is a unique printing run which they will most certainly want to proof before shipping.