IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Regarding MBV releasing tonight, Warp and AE could learn a couple things... Just sayin'

I think they did.

In that it's not going to come out :emotawesomepm9:

On the contrary... MBV will announce the new record tonight and will release it and it will sell more copies in 10 minutes that Exai will sell in a month and Exai has been announced for several weeks with hints of it coming out from TDR seven months ago. Point being, old school is for old fools.... discs and promos and bullshit random bloggers are for weinies.

I think you're forgetting that Kevin has been saying it's gonna come out for years. Since at least 2008.

I'll bet you guys are so angry at how Warp is handling this release that you're not going to buy the album on principle.

I'm angry because I DID already buy it and there's no reason why they can't release the files to Bleep early for people who PREORDER.

What's the benefit of preordering then? Fucking Kickstarter throws in benefits. What the fuck is this happy horseshit parade?

Fuck faces.

Edited by gl0tch

Add tags

You have reached the maximum number of tags for this topic. To add more tags, one or more existing tags should be deleted.

I would like to delete the "the 'chre" tag. It's possibly the dumbest pet name of all time besides "the 'couve" for Vancouver, which reminds me of an unkempt vagina.

Add tags

You have reached the maximum number of tags for this topic. To add more tags, one or more existing tags should be deleted.

I would like to delete the "the 'chre" tag. It's possibly the dumbest pet name of all time besides "the 'couve" for Vancouver, which reminds me of an unkempt vagina.

wah wah wah

I'm kinda surprised gl0tch isn't the top poster in this thread.

how do you get to such stats? i believe i've accidentally clicked through to something along these lines once, but it looks like i'm getting too old for this shit.

Preordered the LP from Amazon in the US by the way, 41 USD including shipping is a pretty unbeatable price I'd say.

(Perks eyebrows up like a dog does its ears) It's available for pre-order on Amazon already? Word. I was saving an Amazon gift card I got for Christmas specifically for Exai.

The nickname "The 'chre" reminds me of an old whaling vessel covered in barnacles with a giant squid below deck, rolling over giant waves during a storm at sea. Which is pretty fucking gnarboots IDM if you ask me.

Hi guys !
Exai speaking, I am an expert in Artificial intelligence and because Sean and Bobbie made me so intelligent I´m not able to leak myself.
Please Help me

Pppleee011001 sys.error.
/
/
Watmm protection activated