IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Guest disoriental express

best releaese ever, fuck all of you! :emotawesomepm9:

this is the real chamber white chocolate, taking you in and letting you out with a new sensation. :cerious:

Edited by disoriental express

Guest disoriental express

i like's it too! it's like a malthusian riddle.... :cerious:

also i can't help but to hear the voice of that gl0tch ultimatum while reading.

Edited by disoriental express

Have they released a track as good as "1 1 is" in the preceding decade? At the moment I am thinking, no.

sublimit, pro radii, suriperre, v-proc, reniform puls, the plc, etc (all those tracks are better though)

Rhetorical question dude. But for my money "1 1 is" scratched a lot of itches.

I think Untilted was the last album I unreservedly liked right through, and this is shaping up to be its equal.

really getting into irlite...

also seem to be coming around on t ess xi. those random organ/stab things don't sit right with me. at least early on.

Edited by jules

Guest pixelives

LOL truth comes out in the second page where they guy is like "I've been making music since FOREVER and nobody cares about ME, and everyone cares about Ae."

managed to get through whole of jatevee C while focusing on it hard enough to keep the hairs on my arms stood up the entire track

its a fucking monster especially with the little double clicks before a drum ||[]

lush bliss

Edited by Zeffolia

I haven't been reading this thread since the album came out, but I'm just here to say

--this album is incredible. I'm finding it way less immediate than I thought I would based on what people were saying, though.

--I don't have keyosc, where can I get it?